+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dentist-3113

dentist82

Dec 22, 2011
hello dr hasib,
i am new to this forum..i have recently applied and my courier has been delivered to CIO on 21 dec...
do u think i am within cap?
also wanna ask u that everything was proper in my form but just about the photos...(i have written the name and date of birth on back side of photo but didnt mention date of photo taken not sure it may be written also..cant remember exactly)
should it be a worry for me and be prepared for july 2012 list or its a minor and will they consider it? dunno bit confused about it..thanks heaps!!!!

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
dentist82 said:
hello dr hasib,
i am new to this forum..i have recently applied and my courier has been delivered to CIO on 21 dec...
do u think i am within cap?
also wanna ask u that everything was proper in my form but just about the photos...(i have written the name and date of birth on back side of photo but didnt mention date of photo taken not sure it may be written also..cant remember exactly)
should it be a worry for me and be prepared for july 2012 list or its a minor and will they consider it? dunno bit confused about it..thanks heaps!!!!
you have made within the cap for sure....however, i am afraid to say that, if u didn't write down the date photo taken..then your application will get returned due to Incompleteness :(
where are u from?

dentist82

Dec 22, 2011
ok thanks for the reply mate...i cant remember whether its written or not...lets see..hope for the best...by the way just wanna ask whether dentist would remain in the new list in 2012-2013?(i know u cant answer that accurately...but just the approx idea and according to labour market opinion)....??
thanks bro..
cheers!!!!

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
dentist82 said:
ok thanks for the reply mate...i cant remember whether its written or not...lets see..hope for the best...by the way just wanna ask whether dentist would remain in the new list in 2012-2013?(i know u cant answer that accurately...but just the approx idea and according to labour market opinion)....??
thanks bro..
cheers!!!!
i think it's gonna be in the list untill 2013..not sure

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Applications received toward the overall cap: 5 850 of 10,000 as of December 22, 2011

Applications received per eligible occupation:
Eligible Occupation
(by National Occupational Classification [NOC] code) Number of Complete Applications Received*

3113 – Dentists: 433

abaweja

Star Member
Dec 10, 2011
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
AOR Received.
February 2011
Med's Request
14 November 2011
Med's Done....
24 November 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14 November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19 December 2011
LANDED..........
20 February 2012
Dr.Hasib said:
Great..congrats..hope you will get your PP back just before happy new year :)
Just one query Dr. Hasib that my RPRF did not get encashed.. Which had kept me in doubt??

N.J.

May 12, 2011
Hi Dr. Hasib .. sorry for disturbing you , but i was wondering again about the step iam in now , i check my staus online and it says in process and when i click on it , it says , the CIO recieved your appication on sep 21, 2011 .
i just recieved one email from them so far ,
you told me that i may expect my med. request in 3 months , but when i look at their tables concerning cairo visa office it says the following :

Processing times for federal skilled worker applications processed by visa offices outside Canada
The tables below indicate application processing times at Canadian visa offices outside Canada. The times are based on how long it took to process 80 percent of all cases between October 1, 2010, and September 30, 2011. Processing times are subject to change.

Processing times for applications received on or after June 26, 2010 are unavailable as sufficient final decision data does not exist.

•Africa and Middle East
•Asia and Pacific
•Europe
•Americas
Last quarterly update: October 27, 2011

Africa and Middle East Visa Office Processing Times IN MONTHS
(based on a complete application package)
Applications received BEFORE February 27, 2008 Applications received BETWEEN November 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010
Accra - Ghana 90 19
Cairo - Egypt 73 18

So i Dont know and i wish u make clear to me to tell me in which stage am i ??
also on checking my staus online they show three options , applications from inside canada,a nd applications from outside canada , and appication sent to the CIO in sydeny , and i believe am fromt he category of applicatins sent to CIO , right , coz thestatus in process differs from time to time , and plz tell me , does it make a diifference that applied throught the latest system with the generic form ????
thanks again Dr.
N>J

sanath123

Jun 15, 2011
Dr.Hasib said:
Hi,
(1)only one Demand draft of 1100 Dollars
(2) (9″ x 12″) envelope (it's ok if it's little bigger)
(3)CIO courier address:
Citizenship & Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Office
47-49 Dorchester Street Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

(4) I don't have dentist job termination letter.
(5)Yes you can update our IELTS result with better one. Send your new IELTS to your Visa office once your application reach to your Visa office from CIO
(6)it will do
you are running out of time.Send your application within couple of days otherwise NOC 3113 will reach it's cap limit

BR
Dr.Hasib
Thanx Dr Hasib,
but i think i will be able to send my application till 28 dec.i did not get my IELTS TRS yet.one more query can i fill second option as dental therapist in form ? so that if NOC 3113 reach 500 by then it could be count in NOC 3222.what additional docs i need to send?
please get back to me asap
With regards

abaweja

Star Member
Dec 10, 2011
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
AOR Received.
February 2011
Med's Request
14 November 2011
Med's Done....
24 November 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14 November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19 December 2011
LANDED..........
20 February 2012
Hello guys & Dr. Hasib

I am so so happpppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy today yesterday my E-Cas displayed DM & today I have received MY PR & Passports of me & my wife with the Visa

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thank you so much guys for such a positivity given....

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
abaweja said:
Hello guys & Dr. Hasib

I am so so happpppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy today yesterday my E-Cas displayed DM & today I have received MY PR & Passports of me & my wife with the Visa

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thank you so much guys for such a positivity given....
wow..congrats :D

abaweja

Star Member
Dec 10, 2011
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
AOR Received.
February 2011
Med's Request
14 November 2011
Med's Done....
24 November 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14 November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19 December 2011
LANDED..........
20 February 2012

N.J.

May 12, 2011
N.J. said:
Hi Dr. Hasib .. sorry for disturbing you , but i was wondering again about the step iam in now , i check my staus online and it says in process and when i click on it , it says , the CIO recieved your appication on sep 21, 2011 .
i just recieved one email from them so far ,
you told me that i may expect my med. request in 3 months , but when i look at their tables concerning cairo visa office it says the following :

Processing times for federal skilled worker applications processed by visa offices outside Canada
The tables below indicate application processing times at Canadian visa offices outside Canada. The times are based on how long it took to process 80 percent of all cases between October 1, 2010, and September 30, 2011. Processing times are subject to change.

Processing times for applications received on or after June 26, 2010 are unavailable as sufficient final decision data does not exist.

•Africa and Middle East
•Asia and Pacific
•Europe
•Americas
Last quarterly update: October 27, 2011

Africa and Middle East Visa Office Processing Times IN MONTHS
(based on a complete application package)
Applications received BEFORE February 27, 2008 Applications received BETWEEN November 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010
Accra - Ghana 90 19
Cairo - Egypt 73 18

So i Dont know and i wish u make clear to me to tell me in which stage am i ??
also on checking my staus online they show three options , applications from inside canada,a nd applications from outside canada , and appication sent to the CIO in sydeny , and i believe am fromt he category of applicatins sent to CIO , right , coz thestatus in process differs from time to time , and plz tell me , does it make a diifference that applied throught the latest system with the generic form ????
thanks again Dr.
N>J

Dr. Hasib , can you plz replay to my inquires :)??

sanath123

Jun 15, 2011
hello Dr. Hasib
my file is completed and abt to send.i have one form to fill.this is Additional Family Information [IMM 5406].
two question.
first do i need to write names of all in my native language same boxes within English.
second i need to give my wife's parents and siblings in different form .should i fill my name as applicant and my wife's as spouse in that too as i filled in my own form as principle applicant.
please reply me asap
regards