+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dentist-3113

N.J.

May 12, 2011
Hi Dr. Hasib.
it has been a long time since is sent u here .
I just had some inquireis hope that u can help me through ..
I applied to the fedrel skilled worker under noc 3113 back in sept. 2011 , and today i recieved an email form the CIO saying ( Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on June 25, 2011. Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing. )

and when i check online it says In Process .

my visa office is Cairo in Egypt .
and i applied with the new Generic form . so i wihs if you can tell me what will happen next and how long will it take till i get the medical request and the visa ???
another thing Dr, Hasib , there is a mistake in my name as they put my mothers nmae as my first , so should i contact them now to correct it or what , and if i do , whom should i contact my visa office or the CIO itself ??
thanks again
N.J

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
hi,
congrats on your PER
CAIRO VO works fast..you can expect to get your MR within 3 months
contact your VO for making any correction

N.J. said:
Hi Dr. Hasib.
it has been a long time since is sent u here .
I just had some inquireis hope that u can help me through ..
I applied to the fedrel skilled worker under noc 3113 back in sept. 2011 , and today i recieved an email form the CIO saying ( Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on June 25, 2011. Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing. )

and when i check online it says In Process .

my visa office is Cairo in Egypt .
and i applied with the new Generic form . so i wihs if you can tell me what will happen next and how long will it take till i get the medical request and the visa ???
another thing Dr, Hasib , there is a mistake in my name as they put my mothers nmae as my first , so should i contact them now to correct it or what , and if i do , whom should i contact my visa office or the CIO itself ??
thanks again
N.J

N.J.

May 12, 2011
Thanks alot Dr, Hasib .. I wish that it wont take longer as am not sure of the cairo visa office coz they used to take so long before ...

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
dentist19 said:
I am new to this forum,can any one tell me about how they will go for background checking..
qorax said:
Background & Security Checks

Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.

Standard Documentation Checks:
Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & our NOC being tallied against the MI, if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks, viz. Exp, Quals, Adaptability, Qualitative Considerations etc.

The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of 'actually' calling the employers, references etc. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc.] & might ask for an Interview.

-Culmination: When 'fully' satisfied, we get the 'Medical Request'.
-Timeframe: Can be anything around 3-8* months, for the 'fast track' system (Avg. 4-5 months).
-eCAS: Continues to Show 'In Process'.
*The older system has a queue, thus can be longer.

Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.

*Yes, that's how a certain Mr. Sharukh Khan was detained for 4.5 hrs in an US port. He was a VIP, thus 4.5 hrs. For u & me -things could be different.
The Process in a Nutshell:

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".

Qorax

abaweja

Star Member
Dec 10, 2011
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
AOR Received.
February 2011
Med's Request
14 November 2011
Med's Done....
24 November 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14 November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19 December 2011
LANDED..........
20 February 2012
dentist19 said:
I am new to this forum,can any one tell me about how they will go for background checking..
In my case my Friend, they inquired my ex-employer 1st and then to cross confirm they gave me a call on my clinic's land-line number & asked bit questions to check if I am a genuine applicant or not...

regards,

dentist19

Dec 19, 2011
Hi everyone..CIC recived my application today morning by 3.30a.m,and cap has reached 407 as of dec 19 '11.So,will I be make into the cap....

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
dentist19 said:
Hi everyone..CIC recived my application today morning by 3.30a.m,and cap has reached 407 as of dec 19 '11.So,will I be make into the cap....
i strongly believe you have made it :)
anyway, where are u from?

sanath123

Jun 15, 2011
Dr.Hasib said:
i strongly believe you have made it :)
anyway, where are u from?
Dear Dr Hasib,
i have few question
(1)first we r a couple. do we need to to send one Demand draft of 1100 Dollars or 2 separate demand draft of 500 each?
(2)Is there specific size for envelope in which we send docs to CIO?
(3)what is the address of CIO for courier user?
(4)could you send a sample of dentist job termination letter?
(5)what if try to update our IELTS result with better one? and if possible,kindly tell me how?
(6)i have notary attested docs(photocopies of certificate etc.) in June 2011.do i need to notary attest it again or should i send 6 month old attested to CIO.
my VO Is new Delhi.reply me asap as time is running out.
with regards

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Hi,
(1)only one Demand draft of 1100 Dollars
(2) (9″ x 12″) envelope (it’s ok if it’s little bigger)
(3)CIO courier address:
Citizenship & Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Office
47-49 Dorchester Street Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

(4) I don’t have dentist job termination letter.
(5)Yes you can update our IELTS result with better one. Send your new IELTS to your Visa office once your application reach to your Visa office from CIO
(6)it will do
you are running out of time.Send your application within couple of days otherwise NOC 3113 will reach it’s cap limit

BR
Dr.Hasib

sanath123 said:
Dear Dr Hasib,
i have few question
(1)first we r a couple. do we need to to send one Demand draft of 1100 Dollars or 2 separate demand draft of 500 each?
(2)Is there specific size for envelope in which we send docs to CIO?
(3)what is the address of CIO for courier user?
(4)could you send a sample of dentist job termination letter?
(5)what if try to update our IELTS result with better one? and if possible,kindly tell me how?
(6)i have notary attested docs(photocopies of certificate etc.) in June 2011.do i need to notary attest it again or should i send 6 month old attested to CIO.
my VO Is new Delhi.reply me asap as time is running out.
with regards

dentist19

Dec 19, 2011
Thanks Dr.Hasib for the confirmation, I am from Bangalore India.

I have one concern on your reply to sanath123's query.

I have posted my documents to the address (As mentioned in the instruction guide):
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
196 George Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 1J3
Canada

But in your reply to Sanath's123 query you mentioned CIO courier address as:

Federal Skilled Worker
B1P 5Z2
Canada

Dr.Hasib,Just wanted to confirm with you if I have posted to the right address.

abaweja

Star Member
Dec 10, 2011
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
AOR Received.
February 2011
Med's Request
14 November 2011
Med's Done....
24 November 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14 November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19 December 2011
LANDED..........
20 February 2012
Hello Dr. Hasib

Just Saw my E-cas it says Decision Made...

We received your application for permanent residence on November, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on November, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision

Thank you

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012

BOTH ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT
:)

CIO's courier address used to be 196 george street...months ago they provided another address which is Dorchester Street. recently some friends of mine used their latest address and got the confirmation of delivery. however, you can still use previous address.
Main thing is, whichever address you use, you must mention "FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER"
dentist19 said:
Thanks Dr.Hasib for the confirmation, I am from Bangalore India.

I have one concern on your reply to sanath123's query.

I have posted my documents to the address (As mentioned in the instruction guide):
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
196 George Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 1J3
Canada

But in your reply to Sanath's123 query you mentioned CIO courier address as:

Federal Skilled Worker
B1P 5Z2
Canada

Dr.Hasib,Just wanted to confirm with you if I have posted to the right address.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Great..congrats..hope you will get your PP back just before happy new year :)
abaweja said:
Hello Dr. Hasib

Just Saw my E-cas it says Decision Made...

We received your application for permanent residence on November, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on November, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision

Thank you