ahd.insaf

Oct 9, 2016
Hello friends,
First of all let me share my profile:
O' levels 84%
Intermediate 72%
BDS 56%
IELTS 7.5 Overall (R8 W6.5 S7.5 L8)

So I graduated in July 2014 housejob/internship ended in Aug 2015, currently working
After an extensive research I chose and intend to apply for this postgraduate diploma program Dental care & Administration (DCA) which consists of 1 year of Dental Assisting level I&II and 1 year of Leadership in Health care and management. As far as my research it is the only program in Canada which is specially designed for foreign trained dentists offered by Confederation College (thunder bay, ON)

Friends, I applied for the same program earlier in 2016 and got offer letter for DCA from Confederation College. However, due to some reasons I did not apply for visa and postponed my plan to study it next year in 2017. Now I am all set to apply again.
I am confident that there will be no problem in obtaining the LOA from the college again but I am concerned for the next step i.e. Visa application. For that I understand there should be a very strong statement of purpose(SOP). Can you please give me some strong points that I can mention in my SOP? In my previous SOP I did not mention some major details like family ties, future plans, future opportunities in my home country after the completion of studies etc but I still got the LOA from college in 2016. But now I want to fortify my SOP with such valuable information, it will be a great help if you guys give me some advice and tips for writing a strong SOP
I'd really appreciate it. :) thanks a lot friends

yildiz

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Alexandria
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2017 / 13-03-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17-01-2017 / 15-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-01-2017 / 14-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Study permit 1st Refused / 2nd Refused
ahd.insaf said:
Hello friends,
First of all let me share my profile:
O' levels 84%
Intermediate 72%
BDS 56%
IELTS 7.5 Overall (R8 W6.5 S7.5 L8)

So I graduated in July 2014 housejob/internship ended in Aug 2015, currently working
After an extensive research I chose and intend to apply for this postgraduate diploma program Dental care & Administration (DCA) which consists of 1 year of Dental Assisting level I&II and 1 year of Leadership in Health care and management. As far as my research it is the only program in Canada which is specially designed for foreign trained dentists offered by Confederation College (thunder bay, ON)

Friends, I applied for the same program earlier in 2016 and got offer letter for DCA from Confederation College. However, due to some reasons I did not apply for visa and postponed my plan to study it next year in 2017. Now I am all set to apply again.
I am confident that there will be no problem in obtaining the LOA from the college again but I am concerned for the next step i.e. Visa application. For that I understand there should be a very strong statement of purpose(SOP). Can you please give me some strong points that I can mention in my SOP? In my previous SOP I did not mention some major details like family ties, future plans, future opportunities in my home country after the completion of studies etc but I still got the LOA from college in 2016. But now I want to fortify my SOP with such valuable information, it will be a great help if you guys give me some advice and tips for writing a strong SOP
I'd really appreciate it. :) thanks a lot friends

What about dental hygiene 2 years diploma ..much more relevant to your previous studies
kindly inbox me so I can help you

ahd.insaf

Oct 9, 2016
It is also a good option as before the introduction of DCA dentists could only opt for dental hygiene program.
It is perfectly related to your previous studies and specially welcomes foriegn trained dentists. It is vocational based program and offers work practicum in second semester, and also it is relatively cheaper than dental hygiene program.

yildiz

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Alexandria
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2017 / 13-03-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17-01-2017 / 15-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-01-2017 / 14-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Study permit 1st Refused / 2nd Refused
ahd.insaf said:
It is also a good option as before the introduction of DCA dentists could only opt for dental hygiene program.
It is perfectly related to your previous studies and specially welcomes foriegn trained dentists. It is vocational based program and offers work practicum in second semester, and also it is relatively cheaper than dental hygiene program.
kindly inbox me your number
As a trained dentist we can share available options about international studies in Canada