Waived
Passport Req..
13-09-2011 / Passport sent: 14-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2011
LANDED..........
17-APRIL-2012
Good day,

This is just to get your opinion on how we should treat requests from the Canadian embassy ie request for passports. Is there still a possibility of getting denied even on the stage wherein your passports were already requested? What are the odds assuming that you were able to send your passports on time?

Thanks!

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vitomanolo16 said:
Good day,

This is just to get your opinion on how we should treat requests from the Canadian embassy ie request for passports. Is there still a possibility of getting denied even on the stage wherein your passports were already requested? What are the odds assuming that you were able to send your passports on time?

Thanks!
I doubt it could be denied at this stage, unless of course they find something in the passport which proves the information in the application was falsified. Anyway, think positive thoughts and anticipate your visa's arrival. All the best!

Frankle07

Apr 6, 2011
Hi,

My reply is YES as I witnessed a case with high profile (high immigration points of education, background education, age, language etc.). She was nearly to touch the maple leaf visa but finally failed as VO sent back her passport w/o visa and said they needed to check further or decided to hold pending file bla..bla..It came after VO was not satisfied with the results/discrepancies found upon their verification check/call with her office/company/concerned people as she listed in the reference letters.

In my opinion, everything could happen at every stage..So, let's pray for the best.

Cheers,
Frank

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Frankle07 said:
Hi,

My reply is YES as I witnessed a case with high profile (high immigration points of education, background education, age, language etc.). She was nearly to touch the maple leaf visa but finally failed as VO sent back her passport w/o visa and said they needed to check further or decided to hold pending file bla..bla..It came after VO was not satisfied with the results/discrepancies found upon their verification check/call with her office/company/concerned people as she listed in the reference letters.

In my opinion, everything could happen at every stage..So, let's pray for the best.

Cheers,
Frank
Yes, I agree. If there is this sort of discrepancy then it would be a problem. Another thing to check is the ecase status. I believe that once the status reads 'Decision made' then it should be smooth sailing. Again, this is unless the actual passport has a problem.

dhkapp

Oct 12, 2011
wenstumped said:
Yes, I agree. If there is this sort of discrepancy then it would be a problem. Another thing to check is the ecase status. I believe that once the status reads 'Decision made' then it should be smooth sailing. Again, this is unless the actual passport has a problem.
I agree. Once your status is "Decision Made" after they took your passport then you should not worry.