+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DEMAND DRAFTor BANK SATEMENT for VISA WHICH IS BEST...????

MChaudry

Oct 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can i use DEMAND DRAFT to ensure VO officer about my study VISA.....And prove that I have funds for my studies......??
If i show DEMAND DRAFT with BANK STATEMENT will it help me .........???? PLease comments

MChaudry

Oct 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MChaudry said:
Can i use DEMAND DRAFT to ensure VO officer about my study VISA.....And prove that I have funds for my studies......??
If i show DEMAND DRAFT with BANK STATEMENT will it help me .........???? PLease comments
Comments please

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
MChaudry said:
Demand draft is 100 percent acceptable at chc islamabad but it should be convertable into foreign currency.

Daniall33

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-10-2012
MChaudry said:
You can send them demand draft in Canadian dollars with you visa application !

MChaudry

Oct 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please comments More .........................THANKS to all

Josh21

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Done....
01-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
You can't use this option unless you can prove how you got this money. Also your not allowed to submit original bank drafts, only photocopys. Visa officer can't even verify if your photocopy is genuine.

MChaudry

Oct 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Josh21 said:
You can't use this option unless you can prove how you got this money. Also your not allowed to submit original bank drafts, only photocopys. Visa officer can't even verify if your photocopy is genuine.
so what the right way to prove it....????

champion0333

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-2012
IELTS Request
6 Band
Med's Request
inshALLAH soon
MChaudry said:
so what the right way to prove it....????
A bank Draft in convertible currency is acceptable by the CHC, islamabad. i also showed a bank draft of CAD $17000 (Colour Copy not original) for my living expenses in Canada, along with its source. i have already paid the full course fees at LSBF, Toronto.

So go ahead, no need to worry. but its compulsory to show its source :)

Josh21

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Done....
01-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
champion0333 said:
A bank Draft in convertible currency is acceptable by the CHC, islamabad. i also showed a bank draft of CAD $17000 (Colour Copy not original) for my living expenses in Canada, along with its source. i have already paid the full course fees at LSBF, Toronto.

So go ahead, no need to worry. but its compulsory to show its source :)
Just curious but what did you show to prove its source? And wouldn't just showing in the bank statement work the same way even if its few days old if you can prove source?