+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delays in processing and contacting IRCC from outside Canada

prashant89

Aug 6, 2019
Hello Friends,

Hope everyone is safe in this unpleasant COVID Situation.

I have submitted my application for EE on November 16, 2019. Below are the only updates I have received since:

Review of medical results - November 29, 2019:You passed the medical exam.
Biometrics- December 13, 2019 Completed.

From then there has been static silence. Estimated remaining processing time: 8 Day(s) currently. I tried calling IRCC but the number is only accessible within Canada. I got hold of another number (613-944-4000) which was told in many threads but it says it does not take IRCC related calls anymore. Web Form indicates that I have to wait complete 6 months before I can raise it or it will not be entertained.

Is my case normal? Are there others who are also not seeing any updates apart from Medical and Biometrics? Should I be using an alternate number to contact IRCC or just wait for 8 days before raising the webform?

Any inputs/guidance is deeply appreciated. Thank you

shree987

Feb 13, 2019
Even I am on the same boat. My estimated timeline is over and on contacting then, they replied that they had sent a mail in February. But I haven’t received any mail also. Will try to contact them again tomorrow.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello Friends,

Hope everyone is safe in this unpleasant COVID Situation.

I have submitted my application for EE on November 16, 2019. Below are the only updates I have received since:

Review of medical results - November 29, 2019:You passed the medical exam.
Biometrics- December 13, 2019 Completed.

From then there has been static silence. Estimated remaining processing time: 8 Day(s) currently. I tried calling IRCC but the number is only accessible within Canada. I got hold of another number (613-944-4000) which was told in many threads but it says it does not take IRCC related calls anymore. Web Form indicates that I have to wait complete 6 months before I can raise it or it will not be entertained.

Is my case normal? Are there others who are also not seeing any updates apart from Medical and Biometrics? Should I be using an alternate number to contact IRCC or just wait for 8 days before raising the webform?

Any inputs/guidance is deeply appreciated. Thank you
There are no more estimated processing times. Everything is delayed due to the pandemic.

prashant89

Aug 6, 2019
Even I am on the same boat. My estimated timeline is over and on contacting then, they replied that they had sent a mail in February. But I haven’t received any mail also. Will try to contact them again tomorrow.
Oh. Please do update on what the concerned mail was. Thank you very much.