+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delayed Police Clearance

Rilmacal

Jan 27, 2016
hello guys!!!

I have a problem with my immigration requirements as family class. the Canadian immigration in manila requires my Kuwait police clearance in order to finalize my visa application. I've worked for two (2) years in Kuwait from 2009 to 2011. now my wife sponsored me last dec 2014 and on july 2015 our application was granted and on august 2015 the immigration emailed me to send all requirements in Canadian embassy manila. I've submitted all the requirements including medical, passport, etc. The only problem is, my police clearance from Kuwait. I've applied for my Kuwait police clearance in Kuwait embassy manila on august 2015 but until now, january 2016 my police clearance still not available. I always call the Kuwait embassy manila but they don't know the exact date when can I get my PCC. I am totally disappointed with the service because its been 5 months since I came to Kuwait embassy to have my PCC. Please let me know if you encounter this kind of problem because the Canadian immigration emailed me this last Nov 2015:

If we have not received all of the above documentation from you WITHIN THIRTY (30 DAYS) of the date of this letter, a final review of your application will be completed based on the information available on file. Please note that this may result in a refusal of your application.

Please need your help. Thank you

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Have you sent written enquires to the Kuwait embassy explaining the situation and asking for an update? The only thing that I can suggest is that you document your efforts in following up in detail and write a letter back to CIC VO including evidence of your efforts (receipt of payment for submission, reference no, phone call logs, copies of email and mailed correspondence) and hope this will suffice.

C.

Rilmacal

Jan 27, 2016
hi chilkootcee!

Thanks for your advice... anyway I'v already send a letter to the Canadian immigration explaining everything. I've wrote twice and waiting for their response. hoping that they will give me more time to have my police clearance. and every week I am calling the Kuwait embassy manila but same response. I also explain my side regarding my visa application but they say that I not the only one experiencing same problem. They also say that they already told the problem to the consul. Its been 5 months now, and maybe more... :(
still hoping for the good news

Rilmacal

Jan 27, 2016
Rilmacal said:
hello guys!!!

I have a problem with my immigration requirements as family class. the Canadian immigration in manila requires my Kuwait police clearance in order to finalize my visa application. I've worked for two (2) years in Kuwait from 2009 to 2011. now my wife sponsored me last dec 2014 and on july 2015 our application was granted and on august 2015 the immigration emailed me to send all requirements in Canadian embassy manila. I've submitted all the requirements including medical, passport, etc. The only problem is, my police clearance from Kuwait. I've applied for my Kuwait police clearance in Kuwait embassy manila on august 2015 but until now, january 2016 my police clearance still not available. I always call the Kuwait embassy manila but they don't know the exact date when can I get my PCC. I am totally disappointed with the service because its been 5 months since I came to Kuwait embassy to have my PCC. Please let me know if you encounter this kind of problem because the Canadian immigration emailed me this last Nov 2015:

If we have not received all of the above documentation from you WITHIN THIRTY (30 DAYS) of the date of this letter, a final review of your application will be completed based on the information available on file. Please note that this may result in a refusal of your application.

R_1159

Feb 27, 2016
Hello just wondering whether you have received your pcc as yet ? I applied in nov2015 and am still waiting

Rilmacal

Jan 27, 2016
Hello!

My pcc is not yet available. The kuwait embassy in manila said that since september2015 no police clearance certificate send to their office from kuwait. I'm so disappointed bcoz its been six month since I've requested it. Just waiting for a miracle or a consideration from canadian immigration to approve my visa regardless of my pcc. Good luck to us
:(

R_1159

Feb 27, 2016
Hello
Have you tried to contact an agent or lawyer in Kuwait to get your pcc on your behalf ?

Rilmacal

Jan 27, 2016
Hi!

I haven't try to contact an agent or Kuwaiti Lawyer/Attorney. Its so expensive and I am not sure whether they can get me a copy of my pcc. Anyway, the Kuwait embassy Manila should make an action regarding the problem. I think its their job to response for the problem. When I was in Kuwait, my friend went to Philippine Embassy in Faiha, State of Kuwait to get his NBI clearance. The embassy said come back after 2 months. After two months he got his NBI clearance. But in my case, I cannot see the logic why the Kuwait embassy Manila don't know the reason why our pcc delay until now. Its been six months now and still I don't have it. If it is free maybe I'll get the point, but I paid for it to have my pcc. :(

Zee2015

May 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2016
Nomination.....
05-01-2016
Don't waste your time with Kuwaiti embassy.

Spend cash, hire a lawyer in Kuwait, and get things done.

Alternatively, appoint a friend in Kuwait. Produce a delegation letter from Manila notarized by a lower court then ministry of foreign affairs then by Kuwaiti embassy & send it to that friend. Rewards his private time spent on this with cash, and get things done.

LOVK

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
27-01-2017 (upfront)
Rilmacal said:
Hi!

I haven't try to contact an agent or Kuwaiti Lawyer/Attorney. Its so expensive and I am not sure whether they can get me a copy of my pcc. Anyway, the Kuwait embassy Manila should make an action regarding the problem. I think its their job to response for the problem. When I was in Kuwait, my friend went to Philippine Embassy in Faiha, State of Kuwait to get his NBI clearance. The embassy said come back after 2 months. After two months he got his NBI clearance. But in my case, I cannot see the logic why the Kuwait embassy Manila don't know the reason why our pcc delay until now. Its been six months now and still I don't have it. If it is free maybe I'll get the point, but I paid for it to have my pcc. :(
rilmacal, how is your pcc? i am also planning to get a pcc in Kuwait

Sep 2, 2016
Dear Forum Members

In this post, I am going to explain all the possible ways by which you can get police clearance certificate from Kuwait when you are in some overseas country.

I struggled a lot and collected lot of information to get my Police Certificate from Kuwait while I was staying in Saudi Arabia.

I will explain all the required documents and procedure to get it one by one. I found three ways to get this certificate.

Method 1- Visiting Kuwaiti Consulate.
Documents Required:

1. An application or request by you to the name of Consular (Preferably in Arabic)- Orginal (please mention why you need)

2. Your Resident VISA or copy of Civil ID

3. Your old Passport copy

4. Your current passport copy

5. 6-Passport size picture with white background

6. Verified Finger Prints: It is an important document, In countries like GCC you can use police clearance certificate (as they have finger prints on the back) as fingerprint form. If not, then contact some authorized Bio Scan company or your respective police department of your residing country if they can provide you with signed and stamped fingerprints. Once you have managed fingerprint form or (police certificate of your residing country with fingerprints on the back). Get it attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs of your country.

7. A letter of request: It is also required but it becomes difficult to get as (Embassies Canadain and Australian) do not issues letter to authorities other than the country of its location. I mean, if am in Saudi Arabia then Candian Embassy can issue me a letter for Saudi Authorities such as Ministry of Foreign Affair Saudi Arabia or Ministry of Interior Saudi Arabia but, it will not issue a letter addressed to the embassy of Kuwait. This letter you have to manage from CIC or Immi Aust by contacting your Case officer. If you want to manage it before hand contact with the embassy of your home country and ask them you need this letter. Once you get this letter, get it attested from the ministry of foreign affairs of your country as well.

Submit all the documents along with application fee (which is around 15 - 20 KWD) and take a receipt.

You will get the police certificate from 3 to 6 months time. Yes, it is a very time-consuming method, if you are in hurry use the Method-2.

Method 2- Sending a Representative.

This method is quick and time efficient. But, you can not send any person as your representative.

You must choose a Lawer or a representative of your company (Mandoob) where you have worked.

But, for that in addition to all above documents, you must need the following documents attested from Kuwait Embassy

1. A Letter of Attorney (In the Arabic Language or translation), to the name of the person whom you have appointed as representative.

Get this attorney attested from Ministry of Justice and Ministry of Foreign Affairs or only from Ministry of Foreign Affairs as Kuwaiti Embassy will not attest it without aforementioned verifications.

2. Letter of Request attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Kuwait Embassy.

3. Finger Print form attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Kuwait Embassy.

3. An application or request by you to the name of Consular (Preferably in Arabic)- Orginal (please mention why you need)

4. Your Resident VISA or copy of Civil ID

5. Your old Passport copy

6. Your current passport copy

7. 6-Passport size picture with white background

Once your documents are received in Kuwait, asked your representative to get them attested from Kuwait Ministry of Foreign Affairs and then submit it to:

Ministry of the Interior
General Department for Criminal Evidence
Department of Identification and Automated Search
Farwaniya-Dhajeej area
Airport Road 55, opposite the Kuwait Airways main building.
Phone: +965 2 434-6101. Fax: +965 2 434-5790.

Your representative can get this certificate in one week.

Bhargavg2002

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
hello guys!!!

How did you contact CIC explaining your situation? I am also in similar situation. I am trying to contact them before I submit the application with explanation as the deadline for application submission is nearby and I do not expect the police clearance to arrive in time.

Please, share your experience.

Thanks,
Bhargav Gajji