+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay to Submit Passport to Visa Offuce

OCT2014

Oct 20, 2014
Hi Folks,

My husband got a message from CIC on August 15th, 2017 to submit his passport within 30 days to Abu Dhabi(nearest visa office). We have already planned for a vacation in France and Spain on September 20th, 2017.He will be returning on 2nd of October only. We already booked the ticket, hotels, and passes.

He is from Bahrain and his visa office in London. We also send email to the visa office in London but we didn’t get any reply from them.

We are worried that he will not get his passport before his journey if he submits it now.

Please advise,

C

Classic Chucks

CIC will not compromise its service for your convenience. Applicants are encouraged not to book trips while application is on going because things like this might happen. Submit asap, that's all you can do.

Divyesh

Aug 15, 2017
Hi Folks,

My husband got a message from CIC on August 15th, 2017 to submit his passport within 30 days to Abu Dhabi(nearest visa office). We have already planned for a vacation in France and Spain on September 20th, 2017.He will be returning on 2nd of October only. We already booked the ticket, hotels, and passes.

He is from Bahrain and his visa office in London. We also send email to the visa office in London but we didn’t get any reply from them.

We are worried that he will not get his passport before his journey if he submits it now.

Please advise,
Hi,

I saw your post and wanted to know what did you guys do ? Did you submit the passport to Abu Dhabi office? If so , did you already get back the passport?

I am also in the same boat , thus the question

Regards

Mrs.Champs

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Ecuador-Guayaquil
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
13/10/2016
Doc's Request.
02/11/2016
AOR Received.
AOR 21/09/2016
File Transfer...
02/11/2016
Med's Request
05/09/2016
Med's Done....
13/10/2017-PASSED
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2017
LANDED..........
soon
Hi,

I saw your post and wanted to know what did you guys do ? Did you submit the passport to Abu Dhabi office? If so , did you already get back the passport?

I am also in the same boat , thus the question

Regards
My case the visa office in Mexico requested my passport August 31 and they gave me 15 days to send it to the embassy the problem I have is that they on the letter they say that the Visa/Confirmation of permanent residence will expire on October 15,2017 and that I have to travel before the expiration date. they received my passport on September 4 but since then I don't know when they will send the passport back to me. that worries me because I have a really short period of time.