+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay in study permit

As12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
My daughter applied for masters in business analytics in Concordia University montreal and got admission also for batch starting in sept 2022.
She applied for study permit in May 2022 and after completing all the formalities like medical etc she didn't receive her study visa and had to defer her course to next year that is sept 2023.
Till now there is no update regarding her study permit. GIC account just shows that we are processing your application.kindly suggest appropriate step required for getting the study permit.
Thanks
You should write and send a webform to IRCC from by googling it. You will be asked to enter your UCI or/and application number etc. Then you can ask your question given space. They generally return in maximum 1 month but may return and solve your problem less than 1 week also.

Ben30

Dec 4, 2022
Hello everyone i need advice i have applied for my student permit via online was Recived by ircc on September 14th for January intake. Today marks 4 month and im still waiting even my upfront medical wasn’t updated i have rasied a webform 4 days ago on January 11 no response so far.