App. Filed.......
Oct 12,2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 12, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 30,2015
betteka said:
I did sent the so-called Case Specific Inquiries but no response at all. :( :(
Did you try to call? I think you can inquire to them if you apply within Canada or online. Better try. no harm in trying.

1-888-242-2100

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
The 1-888-242-2100 CIC call center is only from WITHIN CANADA only. So basically we cannot know our status except the online verison which is not moving forward at all?

Jgantoos

Dec 28, 2015
Guys how can I reach the HUMAN agents fast? I'm getting stuck in the automated machine .. what numbers should I type?

M83

Dec 24, 2015
Hi guys!
Have the same situation here. Applied for a study permit inside Canada on Oct 31st, still no answer. Have my classes starting on Jan,4th. Does anyone know if CIC might come back with reply AFTER education starts? And what are the procedures? Can they issue a study permit with back date as I applied on time? Or they issue a permit for the next semester? Or just automatically reject it?

thanks! couldn't expect this, so I am totally clueless what to do...

loomingtiger

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 12,2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 12, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 30,2015
M83 said:
Hi guys!
Have the same situation here. Applied for a study permit inside Canada on Oct 31st, still no answer. Have my classes starting on Jan,4th. Does anyone know if CIC might come back with reply AFTER education starts? And what are the procedures? Can they issue a study permit with back date as I applied on time? Or they issue a permit for the next semester? Or just automatically reject it?

right now CIC is processing Oct 27 applications, so hopefully before this week ends you will have the result. as per my knowledge, they will issue the permit on the day they approve and not on the start date of the program.

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
Any news??
Hi guys!