+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay in PCC & medicals

honeyflower

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My husband and I are Indian nationals living in Dubai and we applied for skilled workers immigration under the listed professions (my husband's professions was one of those in the list) in october 2010.

We received the EXXXXXXXXXXX sometime in April 2011, howerver, BXXXXXXXXX was comunicated to us in October 2011; almost after an year. We did go through a Consultant paying AED 6000, but they apparently didn't do much apart from just couriering our documents (not without some errors).

Anyway, in October 2011, we received an email from London office asking us to send them the updated Schedule A forms as well as IMM forms which we subsequently did.

Since then, we have been waiting for requests from them regarding PCC and medicals and no luck yet.

Can someone please advise what can we do to expedite the process? Is there anything we can do. Our consultants are useless.

gautam0597

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2011
Doc's Request.
All Docs except PCC sent along with Initial Application
AOR Received.
31-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
04-04-2011
Kindly contact the London visa office(specify your file no and your full name) and request them for updates. There is a 50/50 chance of they replying to your email. Alternately, you may apply for CAIPS notes(google 'how to apply for CAIPS notes') and get the information from your immigration file. That will enable to know which stage u r in.

Well, unfortunately apart from this, there is very little you can do to expedite the process. The keyword is 'Patience'

honeyflower

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the quick response. What is CAIPS notes? I did try googling and it asked me to install an application on my system and go through a lot of process steps.

gautam0597

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
31-03-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
04-04-2011
CAIPS notes is some kinda notes that your visa office makes for your case where in they interpret your credentials,experience etc and make conclusions regarding eligibility.. There are many threads on this forum.. like how to apply for CAIPS.. try searching on this forum search box..u will find the lead..

honeyflower

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Gautham. I see that like us you did not send the PCC along with initial application. At what stage is your application in now?

gautam0597

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
31-03-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
04-04-2011
honeyflower said:
Thanks Gautham. I see that like us you did not send the PCC along with initial application. At what stage is your application in now?
Yeh. But I did send them in September before they were just about to expire.
My application is 'IN PROCESS' - waiting for MR for long now..

honeyflower

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Gautham

Is it advisable to send the PCC without them requesting for it?

My husband's colleague, a March 2011 applicant received a letter from LVO in
October 2011 requesting for both PCC & medicals. He got them don and in jan 2012, his visa was stamped. He had filed under same NOC like my H. One major difference is that he is a Filipino.

Am just stuck here after receiving my B number, not getting an further communication from LVO and not knowing if I should send my PCC, even though they haven't asked for it yet.

Please advise

dubaiite

May 3, 2011
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2012
LANDED..........
24-3-2013
Please send LVO a extra polite email to ask the current status of your file stating anticipation of missed communication if any between both of U , Though they have the right not to reply you back yet they will definetly reply u stating that any communication should come through your representative.After sending email wait for atleast 10 days time as i got my reply exactly after 9 days.

You can send the PCC without asking from them yet they will not acknowledge the recipt,So IMHO and as per i heard from our seniors Dont not send untill and unless asked for .......... You can PM to Mr. Qorax and clear the issues, He is the right person to guide you better. Hope this helps

honeyflower said:
My husband and I are Indian nationals living in Dubai and we applied for skilled workers immigration under the listed professions (my husband's professions was one of those in the list) in october 2010.

We received the EXXXXXXXXXXX sometime in April 2011, howerver, BXXXXXXXXX was comunicated to us in October 2011; almost after an year. We did go through a Consultant paying AED 6000, but they apparently didn't do much apart from just couriering our documents (not without some errors).

Anyway, in October 2011, we received an email from London office asking us to send them the updated Schedule A forms as well as IMM forms which we subsequently did.

Since then, we have been waiting for requests from them regarding PCC and medicals and no luck yet.

Can someone please advise what can we do to expedite the process? Is there anything we can do. Our consultants are useless.

dubaiite

May 3, 2011
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2012
LANDED..........
24-3-2013
gautam0597 said:
Kindly contact the London visa office(specify your file no and your full name) and request them for updates. There is a 50/50 chance of they replying to your email. Alternately, you may apply for CAIPS notes(google 'how to apply for CAIPS notes') and get the information from your immigration file. That will enable to know which stage u r in.

Well, unfortunately apart from this, there is very little you can do to expedite the process. The keyword is 'Patience'
@Honey flower

Please go through the below link of Captain Qorax ragrding the caips Notes

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t72568.0.html

Hope this helps.............

gautam0597

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
31-03-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
04-04-2011
Yes. It's a good thread and if there isn't a pressing need to send the pcc without being asked for it, don't.

dubaiite

May 3, 2011
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2012
LANDED..........
24-3-2013
honeyflower said:
Thanks dubaiite
UR welcome :) :)
gautam0597 said:
Yes. It's a good thread and if there isn't a pressing need to send the pcc without being asked for it, don't.
Yep I Agree......

shahpari

Jan 11, 2012
My husband has been asked to submit pcc from dubai and ksa.The problem is that he has misplaced his passport in which those visas were stamped.Anyone can throw a light as in what can be done to obtain pcc from these countries,I will really appreciate it.