+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay in my study application since July 20

Henkubert

Nov 18, 2018
Please house I need your help in my own case.

I applied may 19 2018
I got medical request a day to my resumption August 21

I passed my medical on Aug 27th

I have to deffer my addmision to February 2019 and I sent them the new addmision letter. The replied me that they have gotten my new admission letter and satisfactory medical.

I have not hear anything from them since I passed medical.

I have sent several mails to CIC

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Please house I need your help in my own case.

I applied may 19 2018
I got medical request a day to my resumption August 21

I passed my medical on Aug 27th

I have to deffer my addmision to February 2019 and I sent them the new addmision letter. The replied me that they have gotten my new admission letter and satisfactory medical.

I have not hear anything from them since I passed medical.

I have sent several mails to CIC
thats actually a very long time but it looks like they are going to approve your application. Thats why they sent you medical request.

Ajibadebola

Apr 6, 2018
Yea... I applied july 19th too... They sent me the same, more than 16 weeks now... It was 8 weeks when I applied but it was updated and it increased steadily to 15 weeks

Aly_1986

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
Yea... I applied july 19th too... They sent me the same, more than 16 weeks now... It was 8 weeks when I applied but it was updated and it increased steadily to 15 weeks
Hello, Dear
Have you got any response ?

I am also in the same boat applied online on 19th July, 2018 and left my Biometrics on Aug.2, 2018 at Stockholm Sweden (on Pakistani Passport), while my VO is London, UK. Still no update about my final decision. Joining date of my Postdoc position has already been passed which was Nov.1st,2018?

I just got following response from VO london after putting CSE. I donot know still how long it will take to get final decision? because it has been more than 17 weeks.

We write in reply to your enquiry dated November 19.

Please note that your application for a visitor visa is currently under active review.

You will be notified via your online account once a decision has been reached.

We trust this information is of assistance to you.

Kind regards,

KBA

Program Assistant, Temporary Resident Unit | Adjointe de Programme, Unité des Résidents Temporaires

Immigration Division | Direction de L’Immigration

LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Canadian High Commission | Haut-Commissariat du Canada

Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres

United Kingdom | Royaume Uni
SW1Y 5BJ

Royal Ajigs

Oct 17, 2018
That is their normal response, it doesn't help anything. You just have to keep on waiting, when the time comes, it will be out. We all are waiting.

Ajibadebola

Apr 6, 2018
We write in reply to your enquiry of 20/11/18

As indicated on our website, the processing times provided are based on how long it took to process 80% of all applications during that time period and are subject to change. As these processing times refer to 80% of applications, some applications will fall outside of these timeframes. In addition, as they are an average, there will be some fluctuations in processing times at peak periods during the course of the year.

That being said, please be assured that your application has been received and is currently in active process and we are making every effort to complete processing as expeditiously as possible. As soon as processing is completed we will contact you.

If you are no longer interested in visiting Canada, please inform our office in writing that you wish to withdraw your application. As processing of your application has already commenced, a processing fee refund would not be applicable.

That's my response
God help us all

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
We write in reply to your enquiry of 20/11/18

As indicated on our website, the processing times provided are based on how long it took to process 80% of all applications during that time period and are subject to change. As these processing times refer to 80% of applications, some applications will fall outside of these timeframes. In addition, as they are an average, there will be some fluctuations in processing times at peak periods during the course of the year.

That being said, please be assured that your application has been received and is currently in active process and we are making every effort to complete processing as expeditiously as possible. As soon as processing is completed we will contact you.

If you are no longer interested in visiting Canada, please inform our office in writing that you wish to withdraw your application. As processing of your application has already commenced, a processing fee refund would not be applicable.

That's my response
God help us all
It's a very generic reply that they send to most of the students enquiring.

Aly_1986

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
Hello, Dear All

did any one experience email like this? If yes kindly let me know what it mean? Whether new application is submitted or work permit application will be its continuity? please let me know I am worried, thanks

I write regarding your above-referenced application for a Temporary Resident Visa.

Upon review of your application, it has been determined that a Work Permit is required for your visit to Canada (Post-doctoral researcher for more than 90 days).

Please submit an application for a Work Permit along with the processing fee of $155.

Please note that your application for a Temporary Resident Visa will be cancelled and a refund of the processing fee processed in due course.

Kind Regards,

Young12

Oct 17, 2018
Halo friends please I need some advice.

I applied for a student visa from my home country Nigeria on the 5th of July through the online method. I have a Canadian visiting visa and I hv visited once and did not over stay. I sent a query form last week Friday to the Canadian embassy in Landon because I was told all online application from Nigeria get to Landon. But I got a response dat same day from the Embassy in Nigeria Lagos requesting me to submit my new admission letter as soon as possible so my application can be updating. But am confused because my online account shows they do not need additional documents.
My question is should I still go ahead and send it?
Does it mean any positive or negative thing?

Amason

May 23, 2018
Halo friends please I need some advice.

I applied for a student visa from my home country Nigeria on the 5th of July through the online method. I have a Canadian visiting visa and I hv visited once and did not over stay. I sent a query form last week Friday to the Canadian embassy in Landon because I was told all online application from Nigeria get to Landon. But I got a response dat same day from the Embassy in Nigeria Lagos requesting me to submit my new admission letter as soon as possible so my application can be updating. But am confused because my online account shows they do not need additional documents.
My question is should I still go ahead and send it?
Does it mean any positive or negative thing?
Submit it through webform, i quess it is a positive sign