+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay in Canada Work Permit Processing time from India. More than 4 months

Yohaancole

May 27, 2019
Hi Guys,

Hope you'll are doing well. I had submitted all my docs in Dec 2018 post receiving an ITA via the Express Entry route for FSW. Have managed to find out that my documents have been forwarded to the Delhi Visa office however there hasn't been any message saying whether it's either been a success or a failure. Have sent a webform across to them but apparently they take 28 working days to answer. The CIC online site has been showing the same details for over 6 months now in terms of my application being under process. Medicals were passed on Jan 22nd 2019. Would you guys be knowing how I could contact the Delhi Visa office to know the status and have you'll been experiencing the same issues with regards to time lag in applications processing from Delhi ? Have been keeping track of the Immitracker for a while now and many folks who applied way after us are getting their PPR requests yet we still haven't. Feel lost and tired of waiting for so long without any reply.

Would be really grateful if anyone on here could help me with this predicament of mine. Thanks a Mil !

yoks20

May 14, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Vfs manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2019
Doc's Request.
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
04-07-2019
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Hi! Im from Philippines
Same application here LMIA based work permit for Canada as Caregiver. I applied last august 9, 2018 by paper thru vfs global but still no update..No interview..no medical request..do you have any idea on processing times from Philippines? Thank you..
Hi im from philippines too hows ur application?

yoks20

May 14, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Vfs manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2019
Doc's Request.
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
04-07-2019
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Hi is there somebody here still waiting for MR? Im done with my bio july 11 still no MR i dont have any idea whats hoing on im freaking out now

P K D

Aug 31, 2019
Please someone tell me that how much time does canada high commission take to take final decision for one year work permit after having done phone enquire?

akshargajjar

Jan 30, 2008
Hello Group Members.
i have applied for job through indeed job portal in noc 7231.
Selected for a job in ontario through two telephonic interview. They along LMIA number assisted me an immigration lawyer for documentation purpose.I didnt paid anything apart my medical examination of myself and family.Immigration lawyer company has applied for Work Permit in delhi on 16th January.After application they asked me to go and provide my biometrics VFS centre in mumbai, even Biometric fee was paid by them.

Now i wanna know that, what is the process hereafter and the time period to get a work Visa. Please do share your knowledge.
Thanks.
How did you get contact with the employer?
Did they gone through lmia?
Yours is technical field?

Hridooy

Oct 20, 2019
Hi I applied LMIA based work permit from Uk as a chef do I need medical exam..biometric is done but not any other update....

Hakim Mbarki

Jun 5, 2019
Hi ,
I am in Canada and my husband is in India, we applied SOWP by September 14th, 2018 online. It's been 24 weeks+(i.e.) nearing 6 months but we haven't heard a signal update from the Delhi High Commission, we contacted them twice submitted ICRR Web Form request but no response and even I check the status with the Local Member of Parliament(MP) - I got a reply stating the immigration will contact the person directly one the result is rendered.
What is the possibilities of our visa ? any help would be greatly helpful.
Any news regarding your application?