+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Degree in Banking and Finance and currently teaching.

canadalady

Feb 18, 2024
Dear All,
Greetings to all in this forum, am a newbie and have some questions , please I need help.
I graduated 2014 worked a little bit in finance , but did not like to deal with money all the time.

I decided to do training in teaching foreign languages and i got a job in Asia. I have been teaching for the past 5 years. Am 33 years, not married but have a fiancé, would to to apply for Masters Degree in education, since am presently teaching.

should i apply for Masters in Education Or Finance? Please advice.

Thanks and waiting.

Pam

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear All,
Greetings to all in this forum, am a newbie and have some questions , please I need help.
I graduated 2014 worked a little bit in finance , but did not like to deal with money all the time.

I decided to do training in teaching foreign languages and i got a job in Asia. I have been teaching for the past 5 years. Am 33 years, not married but have a fiancé, would to to apply for Masters Degree in education, since am presently teaching.

should i apple for Masters in Education Or Finance? Please advice.

Thanks and waiting.

Pam
So you have a 4 year degree? What is purpose of taking a Masters of Ed in Canada? You don’t have a B.Ed and aren’t licensed to teach in Canada.

canadalady

Feb 18, 2024
So you have a 4 year degree? What is purpose of taking a Masters of Ed in Canada? You don’t have a B.Ed and aren’t licensed to teach in Canada.
Thanks for your quick reply, if I would like to study in Canada, what are my options? I have a 3 years Bachelors Degree in Banking and Fiance.

Thanks

Pam

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for your quick reply, if I would like to study in Canada, what are my options? I have a 3 years Bachelors Degree in Banking and Fiance.

Thanks

Pam
You need a 4 year degree to be accepted to a Canadian Masters program so Masters not an option. You need to research what post grad or degree programs give you career and education advancement to justify costs.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Dear All,

should i apply for Masters in Education Or Finance? Please advice.

Thanks and waiting.

Pam
What is your status in Canada and what are your goals? For example do you want to become a teacher?