+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Deffer Request... Anyone HELP?!!1

Sep 12, 2017
I applied for Lambton college earlier for sep,17 intake and offer also received but due to detail marks received late form college i missed my sep,2017 intake . I sent defer request at the same time. now, I am waiting for offer for jan18 intake.
Although, college's website showing that Construction Project Management of jan intake is closed :( is there any chance for jan intake? i applied deffer on 1 Aug

LAVJOT

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
vfs delhi
no chance if course is not available for jan intake

prachaudhary

Sep 12, 2017
New delhi
I applied for Lambton college earlier for sep,17 intake and offer also received but due to detail marks received late form college i missed my sep,2017 intake . I sent defer request at the same time. now, I am waiting for offer for jan18 intake.
Although, college's website showing that Construction Project Management of jan intake is closed :( is there any chance for jan intake? i applied deffer on 1 Aug
Same situation bro applied for pg in hospitality management from lambton college sep intake still visa not received now I will deffer my case to Jan intake ...but waiting fr positive reply from embassy !!

Sep 12, 2017
Same situation bro applied for pg in hospitality management from lambton college sep intake still visa not received now I will deffer my case to Jan intake ...but waiting fr positive reply from embassy !!
is your january's program closed ? so whats now u planning to do bro

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Since, you are waiting for confirmation on Jan, why not also apply for May if the course is available. While, you are busy waiting for Jan, there are other students from all countries who are already applying for May. By the time, the college comes back to you, the May seats will also be full. You dont want to loose May intake also, right!

Sep 12, 2017
Since, you are waiting for confirmation on Jan, why not also apply for May if the course is available. While, you are busy waiting for Jan, there are other students from all countries who are already applying for May. By the time, the college comes back to you, the May seats will also be full. You dont want to loose May intake also, right!
thing is that i want to enroll in lambton college and they put my application in deffer's side. so , if i need january intake they will consider my deffer by nov month and same for may intake. they will not take any action till last march :(

I just got trapped in this deffer pit

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
thing is that i want to enroll in lambton college and they put my application in deffer's side. so , if i need january intake they will consider my deffer by nov month and same for may intake. they will not take any action till last march :(

I just got trapped in this deffer pit
thats sad

sagarseggiarora

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
i hv deferred my classes to jan intake n i got LOA for jan intake. My visa is still in progress! I applied on 23 may for sept intake
So whts the next step now! Shall i contact embassy to inform abt new loa! Or i shall wait for final decision.
What should i do now?