+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

deferral letter urgent plz commints

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
hi,
embasyy asked me for deferral letter(a new letter)3 days back,what does it mean ?according to you embassy is intersted to issue us the vissa?can any one or you can tell me that what is the possibility of positive response from embassy?please help us...
how many days embassy will take to answer us after recieving the deferral letter from our side?45 days passed already

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

sqazi said:
hi,
embasyy asked me for deferral letter(a new letter)3 days back,what does it mean ?according to you embassy is intersted to issue us the vissa?can any one or you can tell me that what is the possibility of positive response from embassy?please help us...
how many days embassy will take to answer us after recieving the deferral letter from our side?45 days passed already

1. Deferral letter means a new LOA with revised course date.
2. You will get visa at the most 3 months before your class start date.

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
i am asking what are the chances of getting visa after this fullfilled of this requirement of embassy

batman4u

Jul 21, 2012
Hay enfield

My passport in transit....I applied on November 30th(India) yesterday I got transit message....will it be a visa ....becoz u mentioned that after class start date no one won't get visa....

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
what do u think what is the possibility of getting the visa from embassy after this that they are asking for the new loa?

armeen

Star Member
Aug 11, 2012
sqazi said:
thank you so much enfield hope for the best
frend dat means in june they will issue visa...u will get ur passport stamped in june..till den no confirmation abt visa??jst hanging in hope???

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

batman4u said:
Hay enfield

My passport in transit....I applied on November 30th(India) yesterday I got transit message....will it be a visa ....becoz u mentioned that after class start date no one won't get visa....

1. I am not an expert but a student like you. Use your own judgement. I may be wrong!

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
armeen said:
frend dat means in june they will issue visa...u will get ur passport stamped in june..till den no confirmation abt visa??jst hanging in hope???
no it mrans probably they reply us in feb first week till than we have to wait

armeen

Star Member
Aug 11, 2012
sqazi said:
no it mrans probably they reply us in feb first week till than we have to wait
jst nw i got PP with a letter asking for for defferment letter..probably dat i will submitt soon..is there ny need to submitt all the docs again in embassy??my consultant is sying dat in april your PP will be returned by embassy..is it so..

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
armeen said:
jst nw i got PP with a letter asking for for defferment letter..probably dat i will submitt soon..is there ny need to submitt all the docs again in embassy??my consultant is sying dat in april your PP will be returned by embassy..is it so..
why they turn back ur passport if they are asking for refferal letter