+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Deed of absolute sale

candelight

Aug 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2011
Hi guys! I need some advice on strengthening my ties to my country. I just bought a property recently but unfortunately it would take about 3 months to get the land title. I already have the Deed of Absolute Sale and would like to find out if this should be OK enough to be included in my application rather than waiting for the land title. :D

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
candelight said:
Hi guys! I need some advice on strengthening my ties to my country. I just bought a property recently but unfortunately it would take about 3 months to get the land title. I already have the Deed of Absolute Sale and would like to find out if this should be OK enough to be included in my application rather than waiting for the land title. :D
I can't say for sure. CHC "Dhaka" does not accept any kind of deeds. So I had to get my properties evaluated by a CA and submit it. If this is applicable in the Philippines and if you're willing to get a CA report, ask your CA about this property. I'm sure he would know best.

candelight

Aug 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2011
Hi ridz! sorry, but what does CA means? have a safe flight. 8)

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016 | App Received: May 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
November 18, 2016 December 16, 2016. Updated Schedule A request
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
candelight said:
CA Report means Charted Accountant's Report Charted Accountant is a person on a designation who evaluate your all the assets of money like monthly income, property valuation(means this property is of how much money), and other assets of income and make a report that this person have over all income and assets of money..... this report is called CA Report...

this is a way to collect all assets in one document and other part of this Report is that CA is a person on a responsible designation on which Emabassy can believe that this person(applicant) have all the assets of money mentioned in CA Report because CA evaluates your all documents and on the behalf of those documents he/she made a CA Report.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happygarcha said:
CA Report means Charted Accountant's Report Charted Accountant is a person on a designation who evaluate your all the assets of money like monthly income, property valuation(means this property is of how much money), and other assets of income and make a report that this person have over all income and assets of money..... this report is called CA Report...

this is a way to collect all assets in one document and other part of this Report is that CA is a person on a responsible designation on which Emabassy can believe that this person(applicant) have all the assets of money mentioned in CA Report because CA evaluates your all documents and on the behalf of those documents he/she made a CA Report.
In India, Embassy do not undertake CA's report as the valid proof of property valuation. Infact, such CA's reports are not even part of visa checklist.

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
candelight said:
You already got your answer from happygarcha ;)
Thanks for the wishes :D

candelight

Aug 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2011
Thanks happygarcha, enfield, and ridz. CA report is not listed in the requirements.

"...Proof of accumulated funds to support yourself (and your dependents if applicable). These should include, but are not limited to proof of financial documents by whoever is paying, such as income tax documents, bank records for the past 24 months (bank books and statements), fixed deposits, Confirmation of scholarship [amount in dollars and duration] from the institution or other Organization..."

I guess its ok to include a CA report with my application???

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
candelight said:
I guess its ok to include a CA report with my application???
CA reports are never mentioned in the checklist. The VO wants to know the candidate's financial stability and it's up to the applicant to prove it to him. I don't expect my VO to blindly believe whatever I declare in my application. And since the VO won't accept any of my property deeds, how else could I support the properties mentioned in my application? Ans- By providing a statement of fixed assets certified by a well known CA.

It's up to you whether you want to submit a CA report or not. Submitting a CA report won't harm your application. In fact, it might just strengthen it. So why not go for it?
The opinion's mine and the choice is yours :)