+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decleration of PNP in express entry.

Ankur25

Nov 12, 2014
Guys i received ITA in last draw. Earlier in 2014, i had applied for BCPNP but somehow my application was 'WITHDRAWN' as my employer in Vancouver withdraw offer letter due to bad market conditions. I mail from BCPNP as under:-

On February 15, 2016, your prospective employer, XXXXX, notified our office that they have withdrawn support for your BC PNP application. As the BC PNP is an employer-driven program, and an offer of full-time employment is a requirement of the category under which you have applied, we will be withdrawing your application and issuing a refund of the $550 application fee. The fee will be refunded to the credit card used to take the payment. Please allow up to one month for the refund to be processed

My question is do i need to declare this in my current express entry profile. If yes than how?
express entry profile asks under statutorily questions column as

'Has ANKUR KUMAR HANSRAJ PANDEY been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?'

I was not 'REFUSED'. Just my application was WITHDRAWN by employer. Do i need to select YES under this question and declare?

Your URGENT replies would be highly appreciated...