+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Declared primary infection of LC2 dependent in Medical in St. Lukes Global

raffy220309

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Last monday ( March 10, 2014 ), my kids and I went to St. Lukes Global for taking medical exam... my kids had primary infection before, my daughter is 11 months old ( 2005 ) that time, but already treated after 6 months of medication after diagnosed of her pediatrician, and now she is 9 yrs old... and my son had primary infection diagnosed last april 2013, then we started immediately the medication for 6 months by his pulmonologist... on my filling up the forms for our medical exam at St. Lukes, at first, im having doubts if i need to declare the previous health history of my kids or not... knowing that below 10 yrs old is not necessary to take xray... but to being honest i decided to declare it... i thought it would be good to declared to not commit a problem in the future... but I WAS WRONG! instead my kids not to take xray, they ordered it for my kids... then ive present a medical certificate ( detailed from Pediatrician & Pulmomologist ) but they rejected it... then they gave me a letter for pediatrician and pulmonolgist asking for the details of primary infection history... actually my fear is, ( for all we know if you had a primary infection before even if its already treated there's always a scar )... if they saw a scar in the xray, they probably ordered a medication again even if its already treated... months and months of agony of waiting again for our papers... so depressing... is there anybody who same situation of our case before? what would it be of our medical exam? please help... im freaking out... thanks...

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
raffy220309 said:
Last monday ( March 10, 2014 ), my kids and I went to St. Lukes Global for taking medical exam... my kids had primary infection before, my daughter is 11 months old ( 2005 ) that time, but already treated after 6 months of medication after diagnosed of her pediatrician, and now she is 9 yrs old... and my son had primary infection diagnosed last april 2013, then we started immediately the medication for 6 months by his pulmonologist... on my filling up the forms for our medical exam at St. Lukes, at first, im having doubts if i need to declare the previous health history of my kids or not... knowing that below 10 yrs old is not necessary to take xray... but to being honest i decided to declare it... i thought it would be good to declared to not commit a problem in the future... but I WAS WRONG! instead my kids not to take xray, they ordered it for my kids... then ive present a medical certificate ( detailed from Pediatrician & Pulmomologist ) but they rejected it... then they gave me a letter for pediatrician and pulmonolgist asking for the details of primary infection history... actually my fear is, ( for all we know if you had a primary infection before even if its already treated there's always a scar )... if they saw a scar in the xray, they probably ordered a medication again even if its already treated... months and months of agony of waiting again for our papers... so depressing... is there anybody who same situation of our case before? what would it be of our medical exam? please help... im freaking out... thanks...
Hi,

CIC are very strict about Tuberculosis even if its only scar because it might trigger due to the cold Climate like Canada. You have to follow the things that they want you to do right now. Gather all the necessary medical results from your Pedia.

As far as I know most of the incidents of Communicable Disease here are from Asia. Im from Phils as well but I learned from the hospital where I worked... there are many incidents of Tuberculosis from Asian decent, so that is one of the reasons why they have to be very strict with you...

raffy220309

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Carlaganda23 said:
Hi,

CIC are very strict about Tuberculosis even if its only scar because it might trigger due to the cold Climate like Canada. You have to follow the things that they want you to do right now. Gather all the necessary medical results from your Pedia.

As far as I know most of the incidents of Communicable Disease here are from Asia. Im from Phils as well but I learned from the hospital where I worked... there are many incidents of Tuberculosis from Asian decent, so that is one of the reasons why they have to be very strict with you...
thank you for your response mam carlaganda... but primary infection of pedia is not contagious... then if they will order a ppd or sputum culture to find out if its already treated or not, then go... we will do that... the things that i dont wanted is re- medication of primary infection again of my kids... bec its probably could damage the liver of one of my kids because he completed the treatment last year of october & its a long term medication... but in sputum test they have no cough even productive cough, so how they perform the sputum test if my kids have no cough or productive cough? and one thing, their pediatrician & pulmonogist diagnosed they're well child and already treated... even the doctors in St. Lukes cannot find any Lymphnodes to their neck... the best i think is the ppd... but i dont think so if St. Lukes will do that.... ppd is the best way to confirm the primary infection but sputum test is the most accurate... the problem in sputum test is, its take it so long for 2 months before find out the result but as i said they have no cough even productive cough...