+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Declaration card/ Disembarktion form

vanraj

Sep 11, 2011
I hope these 2 are the same.
what do u write for the same:
1. home address: Is it the 1 from my home country India or the 1 where i would be staying in canada?
part B. do we have to write there anything. I do have my return tickets. But also feel if i write in that section my PR processing will not start. they may delay it, as they would feel i shall stay for a short period and then return
So what about part c.
plz tell me in detail about how to fill these areas.
regards

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The officers in the port of entry are very helpful and nice. Someone will help you if you are in doubt.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vanraj said:
I hope these 2 are the same.
what do u write for the same:
1. home address: Is it the 1 from my home country India or the 1 where i would be staying in canada?
part B. do we have to write there anything. I do have my return tickets. But also feel if i write in that section my PR processing will not start. they may delay it, as they would feel i shall stay for a short period and then return
So what about part c.
plz tell me in detail about how to fill these areas.
regards
In some countries it is called Embarkation form but in Canada it is Declaration form. Both are for similar purpose.

1. Your home address in India or the address of your residence from where you are coming to Canada.
(For Eg; You are an Indian, employed in Dubai when you got PR Visa and if you arrived in Canada direct from Dubai, then you can give the address what you were using there.

B. That column is for visitors on TRV. No need to write anything there.