+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision of the board

chris_ag

Mar 11, 2017
Hello guys
I did my hearing 2 weeks ago ( Montreal ) .. after the hearing the judge didn't give me any decision but said that I will receive it within a week ..
until now no news .. I've called them , and they told me there's no decision until now and my case is
" under process "
What that means ? And how long it would takes ?
Anyone had an experience with that ,, is it bad or good ?

Thanks all

ghonghadze

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
usually it take one months and could be a bit more so wait it will come, board member has to write all in the decision and it takes time

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016
chris_ag said:
Hello guys
I did my hearing 2 weeks ago ( Montreal ) .. after the hearing the judge didn't give me any decision but said that I will receive it within a week ..
until now no news .. I've called them , and they told me there's no decision until now and my case is
" under process "
What that means ? And how long it would takes ?
Anyone had an experience with that ,, is it bad or good ?

Thanks all
Don't worry it can take up to 4 months in Montreal. Delay doesn't mean something wrong, just sit tight you can't do anything about that. My wife has been there in the same situation. It depends on the Judge to render decision right away or after reviewing the whole proceeding again.

chris_ag

Mar 11, 2017
Lasso said:
Don't worry it can take up to 4 months in Montreal. Delay doesn't mean something wrong, just sit tight you can't do anything about that. My wife has been there in the same situation. It depends on the Judge to render decision right away or after reviewing the whole proceeding again.
Up to 4 months !!! It's been 2 weeks for me I felt it like 2 years ,, it's so hard to wait
But how come the judge said Within a week ?!!
I hope your wife got a positive decision after all

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016
chris_ag said:
Up to 4 months !!! It's been 2 weeks for me I felt it like 2 years ,, it's so hard to wait
But how come the judge said Within a week ?!!
I hope your wife got a positive decision after all
Judge told you one week,about three weeks ago. Now what to do?
Just wait