Passport Req..
8th Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
6th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
4th May 2013
MANISHMEHTA said:
Indian.

My file was rejected for non providing adaptability point of my sister in law.

My sis in law in Canada since 2004, but some how Vo has not awarded point for the same

I have submitted all the utility bills, BC, Passport copy and also PR card.

Can i ask them for re-consideration?

What is the procedure for the same?
Manish

@MANISHMEHTA

PLS GIVE ME YOUR MOB NO
SEND ME PM.

regards,
vraj31

sanjay0522

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA - on H1
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
AOR Received.
1st on April 2010, 2nd AOR on 12-Nov-2010
File Transfer...
To Los Angeles from Buffalo on Dec 1st, 2011
Med's Request
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
You may fax the letter stating that they have mis-caluclated your points at the fax number that is provided in the emails that you get from them. Also fax all the supporting doucments again.

In email they have written that use thsi number only for change in address.

Here is what this guy did and got positive response -------------

Hi Every one

This topic was originally Posted on January 22, 2011 by canadajimmy in another forum. I thought it might help us and thus posted here.

How to deal with an unfair NER; A Negative Eligibility Review

Introduction

When CIC announced the changes to the immigration process back on June 26th, nobody was sure what it meant for the actual people involved. We assumed it would work almost the same way, and based our expectations on what we had read elsewhere.

Then the surprises came, Credit Cards and Bank Drafts were cashed almost right away, previously everyone thought that meant they were eligible for processing, when in fact under the new system it appears that the money is taken only after a brief glance of your application. Then we had CIC telling anyone who called up that they would have wait a staggering 33 weeks to get an AOR, or to even hear anything for that matter.

Everyone was beginning to feel rather disenfranchised, when suddenly, quite possibly the biggest shock of all arrived. Several forum members over at CanadaVisa got a letter from CIO telling them they had passed what seemed like a very thorough eligibility test. This quickly became known as the PER, short for “Positive Eligibility Review”. Not only had CIO seemingly scrapped the AOR, but they were doing a lot of the work the Visa Offices used to do. As time went on it became apparent that they were calculating points and assessing the authenticity of letters, and with this came the the PER‘s ugly cousin, the NER. The NER was a letter I was unfortunate enough to receive.

The thing about the NER was that it was, in my case, completely unjustified:

Although you have indicated that you have Arranged Employment, there is insufficient evidence on file that your employment offer is supported by a Human Resources Development Canada (HRSDC)/Service Canada confirmation letter.

Naturally I was rather furious. I had provided a Temporary Work Permit and a letter from my employer confirming that upon getting Permanent Residence I would be given a permanent position. Nevertheless, they continued on with their negative assessment, seemingly bouncing me down to a FSW Category 1 case:

As well, you have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC code: 2174 – INTERACTIVE MEDIA DEVELOPER. This NOC code does not correspond to any of the NOC codes specified in the Instructions.
Since you did not provide evidence that you have work experience in the listed occupations, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.

Angry with this failure to properly assess my application I figured out my options for contacting them. It seemed like there were only two ways:

Sending an email to FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca
Calling the CIC Call Centre on 1-888-242‑2100

It quickly became apparent after sending the message that the first was a waste of time, with the auto response informing me I would have to wait 20 days before hearing anything! So I moved onto option 2.

The lady who I spoke to was very nice and tried her best to be helpful. I explained to her what happened and she opened up my file. After we had gone through everything she essentially told me that yes, CIO had made a mistake, but unfortunately, they can't do anything about it.

This, to use a north american expression, makes the call centre about as useful as a solar-powered flashlight. They simply have no authority to do anything about failed applications. Their advice was that I must simply wait for everything to come back, and post it off again with a note.

I was not going to accept that.
The Solution

The solution I recommend to anyone like myself, who has received an unfair NER are following steps, based on an idea that popped into my head after putting the phone down on CIC. In the original NER email is a fax number for address changes “only”. Could this be the secret way to send CIO some top priority information?

Address changes should be faxed to (902) 270-3561 . PLEASE NOTE THIS FAX IS ONLY FOR ADDRESS CHANGES.

Put together a clear and concise one-page fax, in the following format:

THIS FAX IS FOR THE ATTENTION OF “<insert person who sent your NER here>” SERVICE DELIVERY AGENT – OR ANY CIO PROCESSING EMPLOYEE WHO CAN ASSIST WITH THIS SPECIAL CASE.

My application has been refused because of a CIO error. This has been confirmed over the phone to CIC on <date and time here>

Full name: <your full name>
DOB: <your DOB>
Email: <your email>
Phone: <your phone #>
File Number / Client Number: <file and client numbers here>

The issue is a rejection email I got from CIO on <date here> which states the following points:

<insert quote of first point from CIO NER email here>
<argument against the point here>

<insert quote of second point from CIO NER email here>
<argument against the point here>

<etc.>

In the application I provided the following:

<list documents relevant to this issue>

<summary here>
The Result

After sending the fax, I got a response from them the following day. It was the original email with this one line added to the top:

Please disregard letter dated 08/DEC/2010. You will be notified shortly with an updated decision. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

As you can see, this method produces good results and got CIO to take another look! On the following Monday I received the updated decision: waiting for me in my email inbox was my PER.

An important point worth noting that I believe the fax line is a one-way street, that is, CIO will never admit to getting a fax, or reply to a fax, because they do not want people using it the way I describe. It should only ever be used in absolute emergencies, and in cases where it is clear they have made a mistake.

Hope this helps.

ali green

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/1/2010
Doc's Request.
2/3/2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
2/3/2010
File Transfer...
may-2010
Med's Request
May 1 2013
Med's Done....
May 15 2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
NOV 15th 2013
My e-case was changed into Decision made with same detail as RBVO on the inside.
The change was on Feb.28th 2012.
I am 100% sure that my case was rock solid and I went through credible lawyer as well as I was on top of things with him.
Till now I did not get the rejection letter but chances are slim for it to be an error.
So if it's a rejection and you are saying if the rejection is due to JD then there is no way they will consider?

mary83

Star Member
Apr 23, 2009
pk
ali green said:
My e-case was changed into Decision made with same detail as RBVO on the inside.
The change was on Feb.28th 2012.
I am 100% sure that my case was rock solid and I went through credible lawyer as well as I was on top of things with him.
Till now I did not get the rejection letter but chances are slim for it to be an error.
So if it's a rejection and you are saying if the rejection is due to JD then there is no way they will consider?
What are your inside details in ECAS?

ali green

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/1/2010
Doc's Request.
2/3/2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
2/3/2010
File Transfer...
may-2010
Med's Request
May 1 2013
Med's Done....
May 15 2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
NOV 15th 2013
mary83 said:
What are your inside details in ECAS?
We received your application for permanent residence on January 7, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 2, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on March 10, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

jalbani

Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2010
Doc's Request.
06-04-2010
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
Band 8.0 Submitted with documents
File Transfer...
13-04-2010 E-case RBVO-LND Since 5-8-2010
Med's Request
Not Received
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Done
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
ali green said:
We received your application for permanent residence on January 7, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 2, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on March 10, 2010. The London England office may contact you.
It is just unbelievable my status was changed to DM from RBVO on 27th Feb. I feared rejection
Just now I have received an email asking for the following documents for submission

Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant.
* Updated Schedule A Background/ Declaration form for yourself and each family member over the age of 18.
* Updated Schedule 3 Federal Skilled Worker form for the principal applicant

Photographs of all family members

Payment of PRF

copies of passport

Updated police certificates

But interestingly no Medicals as yet what does it mean

Please help me.

Thanks

indian2

Star Member
Jan 29, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jalbani said:
It is just unbelievable my status was changed to DM from RBVO on 27th Feb. I feared rejection
Just now I have received an email asking for the following documents for submission

* Updated Schedule A Background/ Declaration form for yourself and each family member over the age of 18.

Payment of PRF
copies of passport

Please help me.

Thanks
Congrts jalbani ,Hope u wil cross the boarder soon. yes DM is not rejection all the time but brother Indian escaped after DM .

ali green

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/1/2010
Doc's Request.
2/3/2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
2/3/2010
File Transfer...
may-2010
Med's Request
May 1 2013
Med's Done....
May 15 2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
NOV 15th 2013
jalbani said:

Payment of PRF

copies of passport

Please help me.

Thanks
Congratulation this is indeed good news for you and hope for us.
What is you e-case says.

indian2

Star Member
Jan 29, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ali green said:
Congratulation this is indeed good news for you and hope for us.
What is you e-case says.
his status says DM ali

jalbani

Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2010
Doc's Request.
06-04-2010
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
Band 8.0 Submitted with documents
File Transfer...
13-04-2010 E-case RBVO-LND Since 5-8-2010
Med's Request
Not Received
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Done
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

jangong

Oct 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, those with DM, did your address line changed to another address (your intended city residence indicated in your application) or still the same?

mary83

Star Member
Apr 23, 2009
pk
jangong said:
Guys, those with DM, did your address line changed to another address (your intended city residence indicated in your application) or still the same?
address is disappeared ..

Haseeb

Sep 26, 2010
yes my friend had Decision Made on feb 21 and his address disappeared. He emailed his london vo and they told him to wait for letter vo had sent on 28 feb b4 requesting any further info. what does that mean?

ali green

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/1/2010
Doc's Request.
2/3/2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
2/3/2010
File Transfer...
may-2010
Med's Request
May 1 2013
Med's Done....
May 15 2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
NOV 15th 2013
jangong said:
address disappeared in my case