+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECISION MADE

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
WOW !!!!!!!!

Decision Made today, But no canadian address is updated. is it positive or negative?

When can i expect my passport back?

Thanks to lord swaminarayan and all of you.

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats buddy.

Saurav said:
WOW !!!!!!!!

Decision Made today, But no canadian address is updated. is it positive or negative?

dudegujrat

Jan 27, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2011
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER feb 20 2012
AOR Received.
feb 20 2012
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
22/03/2012 and 2nd AOR
Med's Request
25 april 2012 by God`s Grace
Med's Done....
30 april 2012 and ecas updated to medical received by GOD's Grace on 7may 2012
Interview........
WAIVED OFF BY GOD'S GRACE
Passport Req..
25april 2012 with Grace of God and RPRF encashed on 16 may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
BY GOD'S GRACE 5 june DECISION MADE 8 JUNE 2012
LANDED..........
21 June 2012
Saurav said:
WOW !!!!!!!!

Awesome news bro Wow God bless you great life in beautiful destination.God bless all

Your Highness

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Sep 2011
AOR Received.
PER rcvd on 14th Dec 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
AOR from NDVO rcvd on 21 Jan 2012
Med's Request
7th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Med sent on 24th Feb 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Req rcvd on 7th Feb sent on 24th Feb 2012. RPRF DD encashed on 11th April
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 10th May. PPs rcvd with Visa on 14th May 2012
LANDED..........
Landed in Toronto on 3rd July 2012!
prakashm3 said:
Dear all
today my E cas changed from in process to decision made with following explanations

We received your application for permanent residence on September 27, 2011.

We started processing your application on February 7, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

hoping to get back passports with stamped visa within a week
Congratulations!

When did they rcv your Passports and other docs at NDVO?

Which date was your RPRF DD encashed?

zassad

May 3, 2012
NOC was 4131

The timeline is as follows:

We received your application for permanent residence on June 15, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 18, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 26, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

whats coming to me?? any comments or advice pl?

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR - OCT 2010;2nd AOR - MAY 2011
File Transfer...
No Idea where I can get this info
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
zassad said:
NOC was 4131

The timeline is as follows:

We received your application for permanent residence on June 15, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 18, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 26, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

whats coming to me?? any comments or advice pl?
You got company mate..My Ecas shows the same since yesterday...When did your status change....?
Well it can be a rejection or may be its a glitch on the Ecas.
God knows,Our best bet is to get the communication from the VO.
By the way did you checked whether you or your consultant has receeived any letter from VO.If it overshoots 2 weeks please send a CSE to your VO

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR - OCT 2010;2nd AOR - MAY 2011
File Transfer...
No Idea where I can get this info
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
jalbani said:
My status also turned to DM from RBVO on 28th February 2010. On same day I sent an email to LND VO.
Before I got reply they sent me an email on 3rd March asking for updated Police certificates, fresh photographs and payment of PRF fees but yesterday I received answer of my enquiry which is as follows:

Please be advised that we will be writing to you in the next 8 to 10 weeks.

The High Commission
What does it mean it is so confusing
Jalbani,

Would you please share the exact message on your Ecas.Mine is also DM since yesterday.

Rlex

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
Dear all who have recieved the 6-12 months wait letter - read below - this is reply to a case specific enquiry sent to Singapore CHC. Interesting indeed

April 27, 2012, 02:11:35 am »

Dear Ms XXXXX,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

We are pleased to advise you that your application has been assessed, and that you have been determined to meet the eligibility requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker category.

As you may already be aware, changes to immigration law in 2008 allow Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC) to set, through Ministerial Instructions, the number and type of applications considered for processing each year, and the order in which these applications will be processed. You may wish to consult this page for more information on the Ministerial Instructions: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp

Your application was determined to be eligible under the first set of Ministerial Instructions, as it was received between February 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010. A second set of Ministerial Instructions applies to applications received between June 26, 2010 and June 30, 2011. Processing priority is now being given to Skilled Worker applications that meet the eligibility criteria in a third set of Ministerial Instructions, for applications received from July 1, 2011.

The number of Federal Skilled Worker applications approved by the Singapore visa office has exceeded the visa target we have been allocated for this category under Canada's annual Immigration Levels Plan. We are carefully managing the finalization of applications to ensure that the applicants with skills and work experience that meet current labour market needs - i.e. those who applied under the most recent set of Ministerial Instructions - are issued visas on a priority basis. For applications received under earlier sets of Ministerial Instructions, we will proceed with the final steps of processing (e.g. medical examination, statutory checks) only when we have sufficient target space to be able to issue visas in the coming year.

Applications received under the first set of Ministerial instructions will be processed to finalization on the basis of when they were received. Applicants who applied earlier (from February 27, 2008 onward) will be contacted before those who applied later (up to June 25, 2010). When we are ready to continue processing your application, we will contact you with instructions. Until then, the only information you are required to provide to our office is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address

- Marriage, birth, or death in the applicant's immediate family

- Request to withdraw the application and refund the application fees

- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada

- Change to the applicant's representation (to engage, change, or revoke a paid representative, the form IMM 5476 Use of a Representative must be completed and signed by the applicant, then sent to our office)

In all correspondence with our office, remember to quote the applicant's file number, full name and date of birth.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour

Sarmad

Dec 18, 2009
Jalbani,
it is happening with me also,same from rbvo to decision made.kindly share your ecase dtail when it happened.

jalbani said:
My status also turned to DM from RBVO on 28th February 2010. On same day I sent an email to LND VO.
Before I got reply they sent me an email on 3rd March asking for updated Police certificates, fresh photographs and payment of PRF fees but yesterday I received answer of my enquiry which is as follows:

Please be advised that we will be writing to you in the next 8 to 10 weeks.

The High Commission
What does it mean it is so confusing

MASunny

Apr 20, 2012
Sarmad said:
Jalbani,
it is happening with me also,same from rbvo to decision made.kindly share your ecase dtail when it happened.
When VO asks for updated documents then it is meant that you are gonna get good news!

Sarmad

Dec 18, 2009
daer MAsunny ,
till now i have not receivrd updated document request through e-mail or via post after receving 2nd aor.but observed ecase change directly from rbvo to decision made,do u mean in next few days iwill get document update request or should i sent case specific inquiry to visa office regarding this status.pl.reply.

MASunny said:
When VO asks for updated documents then it is meant that you are gonna get good news!

MASunny

Apr 20, 2012
Directly status change from RBVO to DM is not a good sign. You need to send a CSI to LVO asap.

Sarmad said:
daer MAsunny ,
till now i have not receivrd updated document request through e-mail or via post after receving 2nd aor.but observed ecase change directly from rbvo to decision made,do u mean in next few days iwill get document update request or should i sent case specific inquiry to visa office regarding this status.pl.reply.

Sarmad

Dec 18, 2009
masunny,
if u see case of jalbani,he got document request after status change from rbvo to decision made,please comment,however i have send csi to london today.

MASunny said:
Directly status change from RBVO to DM is not a good sign. You need to send a CSI to LVO asap.