+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made...

mrs B

Star Member
Dec 5, 2009
Our e-cass was updated last night at about 6 pm , to decision made, it states Medical has been received and a decision has been made,

our timeline is sent appl on nov 12 th 2009
received appl on nov 19 th 2009
started processing on feb 1 st 2010

we called a few times and they never had no news, we called again last week and they said that everything looked good and that a decision had been made, that we would hear something within a month, well they were fast for once and we e-cass says decision made and that they had sent a letter on sept 9 th 2010.....
Now the thing is , is this good news she never said there was an interview needed nor does it state that on e-cass, she did say nothing was further needed, Any one here in this same boat???????

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
mrs B said:
Our e-cass was updated last night at about 6 pm , to decision made, it states Medical has been received and a decision has been made,

our timeline is sent appl on nov 12 th 2009
received appl on nov 19 th 2009
started processing on feb 1 st 2010

we called a few times and they never had no news, we called again last week and they said that everything looked good and that a decision had been made, that we would hear something within a month, well they were fast for once and we e-cass says decision made and that they had sent a letter on sept 9 th 2010.....
Now the thing is , is this good news she never said there was an interview needed nor does it state that on e-cass, she did say nothing was further needed, Any one here in this same boat???????
Are you an inland applicant??

mrs B

Star Member
Dec 5, 2009
Yes we are, I am sponsering my husband (married 4 years on monday) I have been in Canada for 25 years (pr) and have known my husband since 1982, we cannot wait untill this is done and that we can go on with our plans for the future, we are just hoping this is all good and nothing bad will happen for whatever reason

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
mrs B said:
Yes we are, I am sponsering my husband (married 4 years on monday) I have been in Canada for 25 years (pr) and have known my husband since 1982, we cannot wait untill this is done and that we can go on with our plans for the future, we are just hoping this is all good and nothing bad will happen for whatever reason
Am not on your boat but i will stay positive for you as well!. keep us updated!. i does sound like good news though!

mrs B

Star Member
Dec 5, 2009
so if no more info is needed, meds done,and good, does that mean its finally done? and then NOW WHAT?

addntox

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
In an inland application if there is a problem like inadmissibilty or questioning valididty of relationship the file has to be transferred to a local office for a 'procedural fairness' interview. Vegreville cannot refuse an applicant under these circumstances and the file has to be transferred (look at the operations manuals under the resources section on the cic website you want to look at inland processing) and you will see the criteria and procedures for refusal.

Decision made without referral to inland office 'prior' to the decision is usually appositive outcome. So shortly you'll get the standard letter saying processing is complete and a final decision will be made when you attend an interview at the local cic office (this is your landing interview straight forward administrative procedure read the copr verify info is correct pay fee sign officer will tell applicant pr obligations then welcome them to Canada)