+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECISION MADE

shankariyer

Star Member
May 23, 2011
Hi all. Got update in the status as 'Decision made' from 'In process'. While reading the content it says 'will be notified of the decision'. What does this mean? is it good or bad? what will happen next.
Shankar

mlp

Jan 11, 2015
Is it edmonton ? When did you take your exam ? If Decision made usually it's good

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shankariyer said:
I took in Mississauga on this Monday and I got the update in 3 days.
Hi Shankar,
It is 99.99% good sign. Decision made has two possibilities "Citizenship Denied" or "Citizenship Granted". Usually when they deny they give you a chance to appear before the CJ or CO to defend the decision and then they change it on ecas.

Only if it is granted they change it so soon unless there is some evidence of cheating or misrepresentation or illegal act. (Again missing 2 or 3 trips is not considered cheating or misrepresentation as you could have honestly forgotten)

So if you have not cheated or misrepresented then you should be under the "Citizenship Granted" side.

So congrats! just sit tight and relax. Mississauga seems to be getting faster March and April applicants are seeing some progress as the have offloaded some files to Scarborough.

All the best.

janoo

May 16, 2014
Hi. chickloo.

Your date of Decision made and mine is same... keep in touch...

let me know your local office ???

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
janoo said:
Hi. chickloo.

Your date of Decision made and mine is same... keep in touch...

let me know your local office ???
Sure Janoo. I replied in your previous post as well.

janoo

May 16, 2014
Thanks same office hope something will come up next week....

wish you all the best of luck...