+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made

ayachea

Feb 13, 2014
Hey guys

My status changed to decision made in 25 july after doing the medical exam.

I'm waiting for ordering my passport.

Visa office: bucharest

I've also sent new police certificates from the 2 countries I've been in including USA.

Am I now on the safe side!!! i'm still feeling frustrated, it's been too long since I submitted my application and I'm looking forward for landing soon.

Do you have any idea for how long do i have to wait for my passport stamping request!!! and do they ask for original passports or can I send them a photo copy of the passport!!!

thank you guys

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
ayachea said:
Hey guys

My status changed to decision made in 25 july after doing the medical exam.

I'm waiting for ordering my passport.

Visa office: bucharest

I've also sent new police certificates from the 2 countries I've been in including USA.

Am I now on the safe side!!! i'm still feeling frustrated, it's been too long since I submitted my application and I'm looking forward for landing soon.

Do you have any idea for how long do i have to wait for my passport stamping request!!! and do they ask for original passports or can I send them a photo copy of the passport!!!

thank you guys
Hi ayachea,

In fact nobody can predict that how long it's gonna take to get your passport request. You said you are safe side but feeling frustrated....I don't know how long you are in the PR process, but I was there in this process altogether for 4.5 long years...yes it's true. It's not just me....there are many many people like this. It doesn't mean that you have to wait for such a long time...but just be patient, you will have your turn. In my case from decision made to passport request it was less than 24 hours. Again, it will be different from one case to another.

One more thing, how can you expect to have a visa stamping on a copy of your passport? You have to send your original passport to your visa office upon getting your PPR. However, you don't need to send your original passport IF YOU ARE FROM A VISA EXEMPT COUNTRY. In such case, you need to send only a copy of your passport.

Good luck.

Thanks,
Sarayu.