Decision Made

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Steph C said:
Not quite yet there like you are.. you just need to show them the money :p
Scenario's - Decision made. (remember always exceptions, this has been what I have seen the last few years)

■Decision made - Before the medical requests - Not normally good news at this stage- good reason to worry (status timing unexpected)
■Decision made - Directly after the medicals sent but before the passport requests - 50/50 could be good, could be bad, be concerned. (status timing unexpected)
■Decision made - Already done medicals and passports requested - Normally always good no need to worry (status timing unexpected) :eek:
■Decision made - Already done medicals and passports requested, passports returned with landing visa -Good news (status timing expected)

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Eagle333
after you got your sponsorship approval they show that "decision made". now you have to call high commission of canada to get your new no for the main applicant. or they may show it on your letter what they have sent to you. you have to submit details of the main applicant & the new no as the client id no to get the new details in the website.

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Eagle333
after you got your sponsorship approval they show that "decision made". now you have to call high commission of canada to get your new no for the main applicant. or they may show it on your letter what they have sent to you. you have to submit details of the main applicant & the new no as the client id no to get the new details of the permanent resident visa, in the website.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks gango girl for your comment, I actually spoke with High Commission of Canada today and I got some who told me almost what you told me. In case they just told me that they waiting for the RPRF to be paid for them to deliver everything.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gango girl said:
Eagle333
after you got your sponsorship approval they show that "decision made". now you have to call high commission of canada to get your new no for the main applicant. or they may show it on your letter what they have sent to you. you have to submit details of the main applicant & the new no as the client id no to get the new details of the permanent resident visa, in the website.
................................................................................
gango girl, 1) do you have any idea about someone who had Decision Made and no interview requested? 2) Is Decision Made before interview shows automatically that the interview has been canceled?.

waitin_vain

Star Member
Apr 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE, ALBERTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2010
Doc's Request.
06-04-2011
AOR Received.
17-11-2010
Med's Request
06-04-2011
Med's Done....
11-05-2011
LANDED..........
18-10-2011
Eagle333 said:
Thanks gango girl for your comment, I actually spoke with High Commission of Canada today and I got some who told me almost what you told me. In case they just told me that they waiting for the RPRF to be paid for them to deliver everything.

Hi Eagle333,

Did you get a hold of someone at High Commission of Canada in Nairobi, and were they able to look in your file to see if your visa is ready to be issued.

I want to call them to find out about my spouse's passport that I submitted to them when they will be ready to issue the visa.

Thanks,
waitin_vain

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waitin_vain said:
Hi Eagle333,

Did you get a hold of someone at High Commission of Canada in Nairobi, and were they able to look in your file to see if your visa is ready to be issued.

I want to call them to find out about my spouse's passport that I submitted to them when they will be ready to issue the visa.

Thanks,
waitin_vain

Hi waitin_vain,

I got a hold of a Kenyan woman who was very kind and she told me that they have send a mail for me since I requested all information has to come to me because I am both the Sponsor and Representant. What she told me was I need to pay the RPRF which has to be confirmed by Mississauga then they will issue the visa. She added that I need to be patient because I am the only who slow the issuing of the visa down because I should paid the RPRF. She added that once they get confirmation from CIC Mississauga they will have to restart only the visa process then they will mail it to me. You can pray before you call because I called more than 4 times no one was ansering my calls but I have enough of patient until I heard a woman who sounded to be in a bit old talking to me about my file. When did you send your passport Waitin?

waitin_vain

Star Member
Apr 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE, ALBERTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2010
Doc's Request.
06-04-2011
AOR Received.
17-11-2010
Med's Request
06-04-2011
Med's Done....
11-05-2011
LANDED..........
18-10-2011
Hi waitin_vain,

I got a hold of a Kenyan woman who was very kind and she told me that they have send a mail for me since I requested all information has to come to me because I am both the Sponsor and Representant. What she told me was I need to pay the RPRF which has to be confirmed by Mississauga then they will issue the visa. She added that I need to be patient because I am the only who slow the issuing of the visa down because I should paid the RPRF. She added that once they get confirmation from CIC Mississauga they will have to restart only the visa process then they will mail it to me. You can pray before you call because I called more than 4 times no one was ansering my calls but I have enough of patient until I heard a woman who sounded to be in a bit old talking to me about my file. When did you send your passport Waitin?
[/quote]

Hi Eagle333,

I have send the passport March 20, I will be patient and give it another week. But, I have been waiting for almost 19 months now hoping they will issue the visa soon. According to my MP, she said my file will be reviewed on the April 11.

Thanks,
waitin_vain

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waitin_vain said:
Hi waitin_vain,

OMG that's a long time and I don't know if those people who work at visa offices do really have hearts like us! because they just don't care at all since we are their familly members. But now it is over since you submited your passport. I want to see your new update LANDED :)

Hi Eagle333,

I have send the passport March 20, I will be patient and give it another week. But, I have been waiting for almost 19 months now hoping they will issue the visa soon. According to my MP, she said my file will be reviewed on the April 11.

Thanks,
waitin_vain

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Eagle333 said:
................................................................................
gango girl, 1) do you have any idea about someone who had Decision Made and no interview requested? 2) Is Decision Made before interview shows automatically that the interview has been canceled?
No Eagle333,
i'm also in the same position of processing of your case. after the decision made, they ask you to pay the RPRF. it not shows that you dont need an interview. its your luck to have or not to have an interview. decision made means, you are eligible to sponsor your partner, so you can happy about that too. they may sent your partner's application to the country where your partner lives or partner's native country to process your partner's Permanent Resident Visa. now i'm also in the same position here. and they asked me a new medical report again as may be its expired in every 6 months. and also they asked about the communication proofs, my children's Birth certificates & some more documents what i've already sent them. I sent them b4 the time they asked but , its not yet mentioned on cic web site as "in process" for the permanent Resident Application. they show "application received". they have given a new client ID number for me to login into the web & you should submit your partner's details in it with that new Client ID no. check the emails everyday as they may ask you to send some documents.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gango girl said:
No Eagle333,
i'm also in the same position of processing of your case. after the decision made, they ask you to pay the RPRF. it not shows that you dont need an interview. its your luck to have or not to have an interview. decision made means, you are eligible to sponsor your partner, so you can happy about that too. they may sent your partner's application to the country where your partner lives or partner's native country to process your partner's Permanent Resident Visa. now i'm also in the same position here. and they asked me a new medical report again as may be its expired in every 6 months. and also they asked about the communication proofs, my children's Birth certificates & some more documents what i've already sent them. I sent them b4 the time they asked but , its not yet mentioned on cic web site as "in process" for the permanent Resident Application. they show "application received". they have given a new client ID number for me to login into the web & you should submit your partner's details in it with that new Client ID no. check the emails everyday as they may ask you to send some documents.

Hi gango girl,

Happy to read you again. In my case my assessment as a sponsor went from in process to Decision Made in 40 days then CIC Mississauga sent my wife's application for permanent Residence to Nairobi on November 1 2013 and December 6 2013 I saw In process for the Applicant who is my wife in South Africa. Then 28 March 2013 it changed from In process to Decision Made and I called them to know about that DM I was told I should receive a letter which is on the way about that Decision Made but the agent I spoke with gave me some hints about my file. They need the RPRF before the visa is issued and I paid the RPRF few days ago now I know it will take 3 to 4 weeks even a month and half because they have to redo visa process again according to the agent whom I spoke with. I know that interview has been waived because I supplied 30 differents types of proofs beside the forms and I am not suprised that my case took only 6 months to come to a close. I know very soon you will hear good news keep us updated we want to hear your experience too. All I ask you is patience.

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Eagle333 said:

Hi gango girl,

Happy to read you again. In my case my assessment as a sponsor went from in process to Decision Made in 40 days then CIC Mississauga sent my wife's application for permanent Residence to Nairobi on November 1 2013 and December 6 2013 I saw In process for the Applicant who is my wife in South Africa. Then 28 March 2013 it changed from In process to Decision Made and I called them to know about that DM I was told I should receive a letter which is on the way about that Decision Made but the agent I spoke with gave me some hints about my file. They need the RPRF before the visa is issued and I paid the RPRF few days ago now I know it will take 3 to 4 weeks even a month and half because they have to redo visa process again according to the agent whom I spoke with. I know that interview has been waived because I supplied 30 differents types of proofs beside the forms and I am not suprised that my case took only 6 months to come to a close. I know very soon you will hear good news keep us updated we want to hear your experience too. All I ask you is patience.
Thnx Eagle333 for the reply

if its showed "decision made" after you entered your wife's details and again it shows "in process" now, you can call them & ask WHY? & sometimes after you pay RPRF they will make it change to "decision made" again. but after "decision made" for your wife's permanent Resident Visa, your wife doesnt need to face to an interview, according to my knowledge. what ever Good Luck to you two...!!!