+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

decision made

mazhar_majhu

Jul 24, 2008
Hello guys

My online status has changed from UNDER PROCESS to DECISION MADE..........
pls help me .......online it says that they will contact me but i am worried and impatient...............what mightbe the decision or say next step. just to remind still they never asked for our medical.....pls any views...........

rizcom123

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did they asked you to submit the Updated dicuments before they made the decission? or they made the decission with your initial documents?

trinatocanada

Dec 18, 2008
The Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mazhar_majhu said:
Hello guys

My online status has changed from UNDER PROCESS to DECISION MADE..........
pls help me .......online it says that they will contact me but i am worried and impatient...............what mightbe the decision or say next step. just to remind still they never asked for our medical.....pls any views...........
hi mazhar, just a couple of quick questions... when and where did you apply? and is your occupation included in the new ministerial list?

hicham437

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
If you applied after 28 February 2008 and your occupation is not on the list, I am afraid that Decision made is a sign of a refusal because it should be the last thing after the medicals.

Good Luck

mazhar_majhu

Jul 24, 2008
hmm well i had applied in the cic office at london...and yes this decision is made in respect to the innitial papers submitted...............and no medical is requested till now.................
my occupation is primary school teacher............i hop ethts in the new list i will be looking for that soon....
any ways thank you for the replies hope things go better....i had applied in mid july
and online the status said we started process on 17 sept 2008.......
thanks you

Q

qenawy8

I am so sorry sir
but I'm sure it's a sign of refuse
so shift rapidly toward Quebec migration before time goes bye or try any alternative pathway for migration

yours sincerely

mazhar_majhu

Jul 24, 2008
hello guys
I just recieved my refusal letter from the canadian consulate...............finally the verdict is known .any ways just for every 1's information i recieved a letter that says that they will refund my money back with in 6 months duration...............the reason stated is that my profession is not listed in the new noc..and as it was not published then considering that our application in being refused..............any ways wish all others gud luck..............

manuwhiff

Dec 5, 2008
India
mazhar_majhu said:
hello guys
I just recieved my refusal letter from the canadian consulate...............finally the verdict is known .any ways just for every 1's information i recieved a letter that says that they will refund my money back with in 6 months duration...............the reason stated is that my profession is not listed in the new noc..and as it was not published then considering that our application in being refused..............any ways wish all others gud luck..............
ru language teacher??

Michigander

Jan 8, 2009
Has anybody who applied after Feb 2008, not in the NOC, applied to Buffalo, heared anything yet? Looks like London is processing much faster than Buffalo..Thanks!!

hicham437

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
Yes Michigrander, I applied last may to Buffalo, got file # 22th September. Occupation not on the list though, didn't hear from them yet.

how about you?

Michigander

Jan 8, 2009
Same here. I received my AOR sometime in August. Since then absolutely no word from them.My occupation is not on the list so Ive taken the Alberta Provincial Nominee route. Dont know whats going to happen to that.

hicham437

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
I am gonna apply as a QSW but i can't have two applications at the same time, one stating I desire to live in Quebec and the other states that I don't, that might be a problem. I just hope it doesn't take them forever to get back to me., I am running out of time. I am on a work permit, not H1b so I don't qualify for APN.

Lets wish luck to all of us

manuwhiff

Dec 5, 2008
India
hicham437 said:
I am gonna apply as a QSW but i can't have two applications at the same time, one stating I desire to live in Quebec and the other states that I don't, that might be a problem. I just hope it doesn't take them forever to get back to me., I am running out of time. I am on a work permit, not H1b so I don't qualify for APN.

Lets wish luck to all of us
me too applied for FSW, now whats ur plan u wait till the decision made on ur application then apply for QSW?