decision made

goodhope

Jul 12, 2011
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
anpudan said:
Hello,

Please call for CAIPS. You will clearly understand the reason for the rejection.
I have ordered. Thank you

ILOVECANADA12

Feb 1, 2012
Thank you all for your good wishes! Indeed it was a good news for me.
I received PPR last January 02, 2013! Now I'm preparing to submit our passports to CHC London!
God is really good. :D

jeny2008

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
ILOVECANADA12 said:
Is decision made on ecas before PPR good or bad news? done with medicals rprf already encashed, medical line received on ecas, I am really worried, is it a sign of rejection?
hi dear
whats d mean of PPR...Is that passport request? if yes then i have received it along with medical request in last sept12 and since there i m waiting for the same...medical line received in spt-12 anyone knows how much time does it take its almost nearly four months now.
your reply will be highly appreciate.

thanks
mahesh

Tasnim

Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/1/12
Doc's Request.
15/1/12
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
15/1/12
File Transfer...
27/2/12
Med's Request
23/9/12
Med's Done....
01/10/12
Interview........
Waived Insha Allah
Passport Req..
09/01/2013
VISA ISSUED...
11/01/2013 Alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah Landed on 11 March 2013 in Toronto , Ontario
Whats your visa office. ? ...As for example London visa Office do not ask for Passports when they request Medicals ...Applicants get Passport Request after they have submitted Medicals ...on the other hand , New Delhi Visa office requests Passport along with Medicals . If your visa office is New Delhi , then you are nearly there to get your Passport with visa . Wish you all the best

Hope this helps.

jeny2008 said:
hi dear
whats d mean of PPR...Is that passport request? if yes then i have received it along with medical request in last sept12 and since there i m waiting for the same...medical line received in spt-12 anyone knows how much time does it take its almost nearly four months now.
your reply will be highly appreciate.

thanks
mahesh

Tasnim

Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/1/12
Doc's Request.
15/1/12
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
15/1/12
File Transfer...
27/2/12
Med's Request
23/9/12
Med's Done....
01/10/12
Interview........
Waived Insha Allah
Passport Req..
09/01/2013
VISA ISSUED...
11/01/2013 Alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah Landed on 11 March 2013 in Toronto , Ontario
Congrats ILOVECANADA12.... :) :)

ILOVECANADA12 said:
Thank you all for your good wishes! Indeed it was a good news for me.
I received PPR last January 02, 2013! Now I'm preparing to submit our passports to CHC London!
God is really good. :D

jeny2008

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
Tasnim said:
Whats your visa office. ? ...As for example London visa Office do not ask for Passports when they request Medicals ...Applicants get Passport Request after they have submitted Medicals ...on the other hand , New Delhi Visa office requests Passport along with Medicals . If your visa office is New Delhi , then you are nearly there to get your Passport with visa . Wish you all the best

Hope this helps.
dear Tasnim,

yes my visa office is new Delhi...and thanks for your valuable reply.

i hv just crossed the fingers to welcome maple leaf.

regards,

mahesh

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
Re: Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit
« Reply #1605 on: January 04, 2013, 04:56:35 pm »
Thanks wonderful and warmest for your comments on my request....Info given by you are very useful

I received my CAIPS in last week of Dec 2012 and at there I found entry on termination of my case after the manual review (on 2nd Nov). Initially CHC has suspended my case in July 2012 due to operation of law (OB 442). However my medicals valid until 18th Jan 2013. Furthermore I received feedback from CHC Colombo mentionning my case is affected by new law (1) for my personnel visit to CHC in August and (2) for a case specific inquiry made in Sept. Then 05 number of PRE FEB 2008 applicants (including myself) from Colombo VO who are in same status (completed medicals and still affected by new law) got together and handed over a collective petition to CHC Colombo (in Nov) requesting to process our applications and update us officially the current status of our applications. Then submitted a reminder to CHC in early Dec. Having not received any response other than the earlier two feedbacks recived from CHC and after going through my CAIPS in late Dec, I came to the decision of joining with litigation.

Please see this sad posting, I just want to share.