+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Decision Made" without MR will be Rejection or MR ?

A

adityaa

Dear Seniors Saki,Qorax ,...

Please tell us Decision Made without Medical it will be Rejection or MR ?

Because in November 2011 , so many prejune Applicant's ECAS is Dual status with Decision Made but still nobody have received Medical Request.

And Yesterday , so many member's address has been Dis-appeared.

So, what will chance of our Decision ?

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
My address also disapperaed again today......

RChettiar

Star Member
Sep 15, 2010
Visa Office......
New DElhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Appl. Recd by CIC on 18th July
Doc's Request.
Sent notarized documents
AOR Received.
17th October, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent Original alongwith application
File Transfer...
2nd AOR - 11th Nov.,2011
Med's Request
27th Jan 2012
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2012
Interview........
Hmmmmm..... i dont mind!!!
Passport Req..
27th Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped 1st March and Recevd on 13/3/2012
LANDED..........
25th June 2012
Adityaa,

Don't worry, have faith in God. If possible can you read the thread Encouragement for everyday living posted by Incan2012.

Wish you all the best.

Regards,

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adityaa said:
Dear Seniors Saki,Qorax ,...

Please tell us Decision Made without Medical it will be Rejection or MR ?

Because in November 2011 , so many prejune Applicant's ECAS is Dual status with Decision Made but still nobody have received Medical Request.

And Yesterday , so many member's address has been Dis-appeared.

So, what will chance of our Decision ?
Usually a Decision Made before the medical and RPRF is a sign of rejection.
But until and unless you get a letter from VO don't get worried and decide yourself as a rejection. ECAS cannot be trusted all the time.

A

adityaa

wilson said:
Usually a Decision Made before the medical and RPRF is a sign of rejection.
But until and unless you get a letter from VO don't get worried and decide yourself as a rejection. ECAS cannot be trusted all the time.
Thank You Wilson

My Consultant says that if they have intend Rejection , they have send query before rejection , they do not give direct rejection letter.

I have job offer from HRSDC , british columbia and 78 point, so how can they send rejection directly without any reason.

CrazyLeo

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
24-06-2010
AOR Received.
24-06-2010
IELTS Request
24-06-2010 Score 7.5
File Transfer...
not sure but sent the complete package on Oct 12th 2010, In-Process from March 2012
Med's Request
Feb 13th 2013
Med's Done....
March 1st week, sent Passports and all other reqd doc.s on March 17th and recvd by NDVO on March 19th 2013
Interview........
I guess its waived, status changed to DM on Oct 17th 2013
Passport Req..
Feb 13th 2013
Hi All,

address appearing and disappearing has been going on for a while now with the same status msg DM and AR, without any clue if the application is rejected or in process. When you click on DM status it shows the same story:

We received your application for permanent residence on April 12, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 24, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision

While reading couple of posts observed that there is an additional line for few members stating something like "Your application has been transferred to ND VO or some respective visa office with a date on it"

now my question is did this additional line appear for any of the applicants who applied to ND VO?
I am a pre-june applicant NOC 4131, appreciate if someone can throw some light on this status msgs

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adityaa said:
Thank You Wilson

My Consultant says that if they have intend Rejection , they have send query before rejection , they do not give direct rejection letter.

I have job offer from HRSDC , british columbia and 78 point, so how can they send rejection directly without any reason.
I don't think so. But now a days things are going in different ways too. However, my friend, please stay calm and relaxed. Pray for good results. Hopefully everything would be fine.

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adityaa said:
Thank You Wilson

dear
without letter we cannot say any thing
indian

Om_sai01

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Send to NDVO After "SAI" Kirpa
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
After "SAI" Kirpa
Med's Request
Received After "SAI" Kirpa
Med's Done....
Done After "SAI" Kirpa
Interview........
Already Waived by " SAI"
Passport Req..
Send to NDVO After "SAI" Kirpa
VISA ISSUED...
Received the VISA After "SAI" Kirpa
LANDED..........
After "SAI" Kirpa
CrazyLeo said:
Hi All,

address appearing and disappearing has been going on for a while now with the same status msg DM and AR, without any clue if the application is rejected or in process. When you click on DM status it shows the same story:

We received your application for permanent residence on April 12, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 24, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision

Dear Friend,

hope its an error.

but as per my exp i think its a rejection , sorry to say that. please send the enq to NDVO.

Thanks to SAI

OM SAI RAM

While reading couple of posts observed that there is an additional line for few members stating something like "Your application has been transferred to ND VO or some respective visa office with a date on it"

now my question is did this additional line appear for any of the applicants who applied to ND VO?
I am a pre-june applicant NOC 4131, appreciate if someone can throw some light on this status msgs

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
I had prompted my consultant to provide me the mail from CHC & today I finally got an internal mail fwded to my mail id. Below is the copy of mail from my consultant company to all branches which was fwded to me by their executive.

Date: Thur, 22 Dec 2011 12:05:42 +0530
Subject: E-Client Stattus 'Decision Made'

Dear All,

There have been instances wherein on checking the E-CAS it has been noticed the status is reflecting as ‘decision made' as on 19-Sep-11 . This appears to be IT problem at CHC end. The matter was taken up with CHC and their reply is given below. Any client getting agitated on this aspect is to be briefed as per the contents of the CHC e-mail-

-Quote-

“This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi .
No decision has been taken on your application.

We are aware of a system error that has resulted in E-Status/ E-CAS incorrectly showing that a decision has been made when no decision has been taken on the application. This system error appears to affect a significant number of applications and we are attempting to resolve the problem.

As soon as any action is required on your part or a decision is made by our office, we will contact you using the contact information you have provided on your application”.
-Unquote-

With Best Wishes,

A

adityaa

wilson said:
I don't think so. But now a days things are going in different ways too. However, my friend, please stay calm and relaxed. Pray for good results. Hopefully everything would be fine.
Thank you Mr. Wilson

May be it will be system error.

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aditya, relax and pray.. I seen some users e-case is in normal status. it was E-case error with ND VO and now some users have same issue with different VO's too (I seen last week and this week same issue with Buffalo VO).
So, think positive and pray for good hope.

OMM

adityaa said:
Thank you Mr. Wilson

May be it will be system error.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Everyone

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/decision-made-in-september-2011-is-an-error-t90753.30.html

A

adityaa

omm said:
Aditya, relax and pray.. I seen some users e-case is in normal status. it was E-case error with ND VO and now some users have same issue with different VO's too (I seen last week and this week same issue with Buffalo VO).
So, think positive and pray for good hope.

OMM
Thanks, Mr.Omm

I pray to God , all will be good for all.