+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made. Will receive correspondence within the next 3 months. Is it gud news or bad news

Fatsy

Apr 11, 2018
I have read it they give 3 months it's mostly a rejection. Is there someone in the forum who received a similar reply and got an approval

sylviabenita

Nov 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-11-2017
I have read it they give 3 months it's mostly a rejection. Is there someone in the forum who received a similar reply and got an approval
They said 2-3 months to me and I got oath invite in 1 month after DM.

Fatsy

Apr 11, 2018
This is my status online. It states Decision Made. You will receive correspondence within the next three months.

Fatsy

Apr 11, 2018
It's sad. I just wanted to know if there was anyone in d forum who had similar status but received approval

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
It's sad. I just wanted to know if there was anyone in d forum who had similar status but received approval
How did your interview go ? Were there any complications with your case ?

Were you issued an RQ or QAE, and/or any indication of your case being referred to a Citizenship judge ?

Tagging @dpenabill in case he has seen or read about such cases.

Fatsy

Apr 11, 2018
After the test, I had an interview. My calculations were wrong and as per her I was falling short by 4 days. So she asked me to resubmit the physical presence, which I did within 10 days. This was in April 2017. And now my status has changed to decision made. Will receive correspondence in 3 months.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
After the test, I had an interview. My calculations were wrong and as per her I was falling short by 4 days. So she asked me to resubmit the physical presence, which I did within 10 days. This was in April 2017. And now my status has changed to decision made. Will receive correspondence in 3 months.
So you weren't referred to a Citizenship judge, correct ? If so, then the decision could be positive or negative, depending on whether the officer was satisfied with your physical presence claim and proofs.

Did you not have a good buffer on top of the minimum required days of physical presence in Canada ?

aykbobby

Nov 5, 2020
A decision has been taken on your application. You should receive correspondence within the next three months. pls can anyone explain if its a negative or positive result ?