+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made - Waiting for Oath - GTA applicants

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

How about having an excel sheet similar to the one in my signature below for applicants waiting for oath in the GTA who have status decision made.
Information required would be

Date Applied (Month/Year)
Local Office
Date Decision Made (Month/Year) (Also inform if Ecas shows Decision Made or if Atip shows Decision Made)

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For those of us who have decision made and still not received the Oath letter in the GTA, from the scheduled oath ceremonies the only chance seem to be 12th August at the following locations, if not then till the new schedule comes out next week !

Address: 200 Town Centre Court, Suite 300 Scarborough, Ontario, M1P 4X8
Date: Wednesday August 12, 2015
Time: 1:30 PM

OR

Location: Nathan Phillips Square(South East Corner of the Square)
Address: 100 Queen St West Toronto, Ontario, M5V 3K9
Date: Wednesday August 12, 2015
Time: 2:00 PM

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, updated the file with some information that I could gather from the threads, member's please be forthcoming with the information for benefit of all forum members with status similar to ours.

The file for GTA applicants with decision made status and waiting for oath is the 2nd file in my signature.

osamaamany

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
longwaitwithrq said:
Hi, updated the file with some information that I could gather from the threads, member's please be forthcoming with the information for benefit of all forum members with status similar to ours.

The file for GTA applicants with decision made status and waiting for oath is the 2nd file in my signature.
Hiii

My application received on Feb. 2014 ....Niagara falls office .....Decision Made yesterday :D in E-case ...waiting for oath letter ;D ;D

poushi24

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
longwaitwithrq said:
Hi guys,

How about having an excel sheet similar to the one in my signature below for applicants waiting for oath in the GTA who have status decision made.

Local Office
Date Decision Made (Month/Year) (Also inform if Ecas shows Decision Made or if Atip shows Decision Made)
I open the link but look like its read only. I couldn't enter my data. My Time line: Applied April 2014, Test March 11, DM in Ecas don't exactly know when it changed to DM.

jkfriends

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm also in the same boat from Mississauga. Waiting for Oath since Jul-9 Decision made.

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poushi24 said:
I open the link but look like its read only. I couldn't enter my data. My Time line: Applied April 2014, Test March 11, DM in Ecas don't exactly know when it changed to DM.
Local office ?

Oct 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am Oct-2014 applicant. Test completed 13-April @ scarborough CIC. Decision made 13-July. Waiting for Oath.

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so will have to wait till the next schedule is posted for Oath ceremony as cant expect to receive Oath letter for the current schedule ending dated 12th August as its too late to receive the letter now.

TObound

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
longwaitwithrq said:
Hi guys,

Local Office
longwaitwithrq, my local office is Mississauga now. I wish it was Scarborough...

I also hope someone from Mississauga got scheduled for the Nathan Phillips square ceremony. No one in this forum has reported getting an invite for a ceremony there...or at Fort York for that matter.

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TObound said:
longwaitwithrq, my local office is Mississauga now. I wish it was Scarborough...

I also hope someone from Mississauga got scheduled for the Nathan Phillips square ceremony. No one in this forum has reported getting an invite for a ceremony there...or at Fort York for that matter.
Its too late to get the invite for Oath taking ceremony on the 12th anyways, so we keep waiting, yes i noted now your local office has changed but lets keep the initial local office on the excel sheet and lets see where we get scheduled for the oath.

TObound

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I read someone on this forum say that printing if the citizenship certificate and name verification could take time. These are the only to do items that could explain, aside from applications backlog, delay in scheduling us for oath. Anyone applied with a changed name?

jeune

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello folks
did any body received oath invitation? did anybody ecase changed to decision made? please if any body passed the test from Calgary office or another office please tell us about you ecase and frametime?
thank you

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 23, 2013.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on September 23, 2013.
We started processing your application on January 8, 2014.
We sent you a notice on July 2, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on July 21, 2015 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment.