+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

decision made since 1st week of august , ecas updated only for me , nothing for my minor!

MWM

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Hello all could some help clarify this situation

My ecas been updated since 1 week of August and no oath letter till date , ecase last that they sent me for citizinship test , my minor nothing doesn't show anything , is this normal and why this for minors also when to expect the oath letter , for how long it may take ? Anyone in same situation , Montreal office .

drunkhead

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Ottawa Pilot Processing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-sep-2011
AOR Received.
24-oct-2011
Med's Request
24-oct-2011
Passport Req..
4-jan-2012
LANDED..........
28-jan-2012
MWM said:
Hello all could some help clarify this situation

My ecas been updated since 1 week of August and no oath letter till date , ecase last that they sent me for citizinship test , my minor nothing doesn't show anything , is this normal and why this for minors also when to expect the oath letter , for how long it may take ? Anyone in same situation , Montreal office .
It's normal, minor status don't get any updates as far as I have seen on this forum.

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How old is the minor ? less then 14 ? in that case there will be no updates on file and when time for oath comes you will receive oath letter for you and the minor individually, at that time the minor's update will show letter sent for oath but still show in process till finally the oath is taken. so minor's ecas will not have the decision made line at any time. based on my experience.