+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made more than 6 months back. NO OATH INVITE YET.

topgun94

Jul 14, 2018
Decision made more than 6 months back. No oath invite yet. Anyone in the same boat?

I am January 2020 applicant. Kitchener office. Applied for GCMS notes few months back. No response from IRCC. Contacted MP couple of days back. Hope I will get some response from the MP.

• Sad
Reactions: Tackica

dustinbee66

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Decision made more than 6 months back. No oath invite yet. Anyone in the same boat?

I am January 2020 applicant. Kitchener office. Applied for GCMS notes few months back. No response from IRCC. Contacted MP couple of days back. Hope I will get some response from the MP.
Me too,DM more almost 9 months, I am January 2020 applicant. Montreal office. Applied for GCMS notes 27th October 2021. No response from IRCC. Contacted MP and CIC minister office several times,useless.

TheJim

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Montreal, Quebec
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
17-08-2014
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not Required
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2014
LANDED..........
12-12-2014

July 2019 applicant here.

Completed the test in April 2021.

DM July 12th.

Background check changed from Completed to In Progress November 5th.

Edit: GCMS notes requested (and $5 paid) in October, never received them. Submitted a complaint to the OCI and 5 web forms requesting an update and haven't heard a thing.

Fingerprints requested again January 6th.

Oath should have been done and this all finished by now and here I am waiting for them to receive my fingerprints again. They expired in September and it still took 4 months for them to ask again.

No updates to tracker since November 5th.

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
July 2019 applicant here.

Completed the test in April 2021.

DM July 12th.

Background check changed from Completed to In Progress November 5th.

Edit: GCMS notes requested (and $5 paid) in October, never received them. Submitted a complaint to the OCI and 5 web forms requesting an update and haven't heard a thing.

Fingerprints requested again January 6th.

Oath should have been done and this all finished by now and here I am waiting for them to receive my fingerprints again. They expired in September and it still took 4 months for them to ask again.

No updates to tracker since November 5th.
I’m a 2018 applicant with test / interview in Feb 2020. In Jan 2022, Physical Presence updated. ECAS says DM but no news. I hope I am one of the 60k at least. I recently requested for GCMS again. A friend says they could take up to 60 days to respond.

Why would finger prints expire? I mean they are not expected to change unlike background / prohibitions?

Aquarius93

Star Member
Dec 7, 2021
Visa Office......
Mississauga

Me! July 2020 applicant.