+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made help --- Manila Embassy

spicegirl

Nov 17, 2009
causticlilgirlie said:
hi spicegirl,

would they refuse an application without bothering to ask for medicals (or an update of the medical exam if it's over a year old)?
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi causticlilgirlie,

I was under spousal visa application. The visa office-Manila won't immediately refuse the application if they are not convinced on the genuiness of the relationship. They will have to ask for an add'l. requirements to the sponsored spouse or scheduled for an interview. After which, they will decide whether the appl is approved or refused.
If it is refused, they would no longer ask the sponsored spouse to re-do the medical if the date of the expiration is already near.

liwor

May 11, 2010
spicegirl said:
Hi Happyme and Egutierrez,

I got DM last May 24/10 and until now, my visa package has not yet been delivered by DHL. It's now Wednesday and the time is already 11:30AM but haven't seen any DHL vehicle here. I'm a little worried now.

My Timeline:
8/27-Miss
9/24-apprvd spons.
10/16-MLA
11/3-recvd passp.& AOM
1/7-rcvd lettr askng for addl rel proof & old green passp(lettr dated: dec. 24'09)
1/15-embassy recvd docs
5/24/2010-Decision Made
same as me we are all still waiting 4 our passports no need to worry i will update u if it comes 4 ur reference

louieong

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2009
AOR Received.
08-01-2010
Passport Req..
19-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-06-2010
spicegirl said:
Hi louieong,

Once there is a "medicals received" in your "Decision Made" status in e-cas, that is 100% sure that the application is approved . Without the "medicals received", the application is refused and the applicant will be receiving the passport with the refusal letter.
Thank you for clarifying that, was not sure about it.

Good luck to everyone :)

egutierrez

May 29, 2010
spicegirl said:
Hi louieong,

Once there is a "medicals received" in your "Decision Made" status in e-cas, that is 100% sure that the application is approved . Without the "medicals received", the application is refused and the applicant will be receiving the passport with the refusal letter.
Spicegirl,

I just read ur response...Is that true?promise? i am really worried about it cause up to now my hubby havent receive any letter or passport and it has been 7 working days already and it really been long and tiring wait...I hope u can post asap when u receive ur visas too. Thanx!

spicegirl

Nov 17, 2009
egutierrez said:
Spicegirl,

I just read ur response...Is that true?promise? i am really worried about it cause up to now my hubby havent receive any letter or passport and it has been 7 working days already and it really been long and tiring wait...I hope u can post asap when u receive ur visas too. Thanx!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi egutierrez,

Yes, it is true.

It's now June 4(Friday) @ 7:35am. I hope that we will be receiving our visas today. We were 3 in the other forum who got DM last May 24 but haven't received the visa package. I'll post once i get my visa :)

happyme

May 17, 2010
Hello Lirow, equitierrez, spicegirl,

I just got our passports back with visa. U should be receiving yours today.
By the way in our COPR we put Vancouver there. Can we land in Toronto since I have a cousin there?

THANKS A LOT.

HAPPYME

kg

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
happyme said:

By the way in our COPR we put Vancouver there. Can we land in Toronto since I have a cousin there?

THANKS A LOT.

HAPPYME
Congratulations Happyme!

May I know your timeline? Thanks

egutierrez

May 29, 2010
Wow! congratz happyme...I hope my husband receive there visas too today...it been very stressin time to wait for it. If i may ask u how much u paid for it when they deliver your visas?plus do u know the latest update on the reservation at the pdos?can they do it within next week? I just miss my hubby and son so much. I hope they will receive their visas too today like u did...thanx again for the infos. Have a safe trip going here in canada. :)

spicegirl

Nov 17, 2009
happyme said:

THANKS A LOT.

HAPPYME

Hi Happyme,

I'm happy that you finally got your visa :) Btw, what time did the DHL arrived in your address? May i know your location here in Manila? I ask because i am only here in Pasig City and my location is not hard to find. I'm really praying that DHL will deliver my visa today. COngratulations!!! :)

@Kg,

Thank you for the greetings :).

happyme

May 17, 2010
Hello egutierrez & spicegirl,

I am actually from the province. What I did is that early this morning I called DHL (i had a premoninition that it has arrived) and asked if there was a package addressed to my hubby. I was told yes. So I asked them to have it delivered to the house ASAP. An hour later there was the delivery man. I only paid P112.00. Aside from the passport and COPR, all documents were returned.

On monday, I can book the seminars that needs to be attended as well as make reservations for our booking.

Happy me

causticlilgirlie

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i got a letter from the embassy last night! they're asking me to update my medicals so i have to take it again. ah well. just happy to see something moving along.

does it take a while after sending medicals again? this waiting drives me crazy!

kg

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
causticlilgirlie said:
i got a letter from the embassy last night! they're asking me to update my medicals so i have to take it again. ah well. just happy to see something moving along.

does it take a while after sending medicals again? this waiting drives me crazy!
I think that's good news for you and maybe they're almost done with the review of your application. I think designated medical practitioners in the Philippines send medicals asap to the embassy if no medical findings on your test.

May I know your timeline? Thanks.

spicegirl

Nov 17, 2009
@ Happyme, Liwor, & Egutierrez,

Up to now , i'm still waiting for my visa :(
Tomorrow is already Saturday and i'm getting realy worried now, especially that i already paid for my flight on June 11.