+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Decision Made" guess it's the end of the road

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If he applied under a NOC code that ended up not being on the list of 38 but he qualifies for another NOC code that is on the list, there is nothing that says that he can't by mail, fax or otherwise apply to CIC to amend his application.

They can deny him if he can't prove that he qualifies to apply under the new NOC but if he qualifies, I don't see why it would not be possible for him to amend his application rather than have it get rejected and apply again under the other NOC.

A

adnan_hsn

There's nothing stopping you either from faxing them and asking to change your NOC code.
[/quote]

Well, Leon you know what CIC staff is like. If I write to them requesting the change of NOC code, how would I know if they change has been applied as its quite common for them to ignore correspondence from applicants or just not respond to it.

P.S. like Brown Eyed Girl, the status of my application on CIC's website also says Decision Made.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you don't want to attempt to amend your application, then it's your choice. You can wait for it to be returned and then decide if you want to apply again.

A

adnan_hsn

Leon said:
If you don't want to attempt to amend your application, then it's your choice. You can wait for it to be returned and then decide if you want to apply again.
OK, i'll give'em a call tomorrow to see what they say.

benchioa

Dec 5, 2008
Hi Guys, I've been watch this file in trackitt.com, please check it out. http://www.trackitt.com/discuss/fsw/9727187/

benchioa

Dec 5, 2008
Its the last post in this application that is interesting. Here's the post.

they returned the application today, message they sent with application as:

As of December 11,2008 visa offices will no longer be directly receiving applications in the Federal Skilled Worker Class unless the applicant has an Arranged Employment Offer or has been legally residing in canada for one year as a student or temporary foreign worker and is still residing legally in canada
you must send you application to the following address:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized intake Unit
PO Box 7500
Sydney, NS BIP 0A9
Canada