+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

decision made but unknown what?

smart_saqib143

Nov 21, 2008
Hello Guys today my wife received email which says the following "A final decision has been taken on this application and correspondence to this effect has been dispatched today"
we are holding our heart beats to see what the decision is can anybody guess it?

RobsLuv

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Original:14Mar2007; Reprocess began after appeal:26Apr2010
Doc's Request.
Original:9May'07; Reprocess:7May'10
AOR Received.
Original:28Apr'07; Reprocess:26Apr'10
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
Reprocessing:7May2010
Med's Done....
Jun2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
30Nov2010!!
VISA ISSUED...
31Dec2010!!
LANDED..........
31Jan2011
Nope - can't possibly guess it. Let us know when you find out.

me007

Nov 29, 2008
It can be a +ve or -ve But can tell you more if you tell us:

Have you sent the Passport to the concerened embassy?

Is it inland or outland application?

Any other info like interview or just?

smart_saqib143

Nov 21, 2008
its outside Canada application yes interview has been taken two months ago now in website it says decision made
"A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. "
they will let us know sooner i am not sure it will be +ve or -ve can you guess?

smart_saqib143

Nov 21, 2008
after searching in google and diffrent forums i found that it might be refused because they didn't ask for medical results cuz medical results are already expired i guess they make assessment of application and make decision on based on different rules and the interview they call on just to make case worse my interview was most successful cuz i answer everything alright and i had enough proofs of contact just one problem with my case my wife is much older than me thats the only reason. i wish not anybody ever get refused wow its big burden over heart which breaks a person in part

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
no not true, they might have approved ur application but in the letter they will tell u to re-do the medicals and send it with ur passport.
there is no general rule to how things go.

smart_saqib143

Nov 21, 2008
i need all of you guys to help me in my problem plz read full.

i and my wife already plan to move somewhere else with me in case i am refused she is my cutie i cant live without her she sent an email to American consulate to find out the security situation of Pakistan and let me share what they send

"------------------------email to American consulate
Dear Ms. Saqib,

At this time, we do not encourage Americans to travel to Pakistan. I have included the most recent travel advisory for Pakistan below.

I cannot comment on the Canadian visa process, but you are welcome to petition for a visa for your husband. Be aware, however, that the immigration visa process can also take up to several years. You can inquire about the visa process at www.unitedstatesvisas.gov.

Best regards,

Matt

Matthew Lowe

Consular Officer

U.S. Consulate Lahore

Office: +92 (42) 603-4000

November 21, 2008
The Department of State warns U.S. citizens against non-essential travel to Pakistan in light of the threat of terrorist activity. This replaces the Travel Warning dated October 1, 2008, and updates information on security incidents, notes the temporary relocation of some employees from the US Consulate in Peshawar to Islamabad, and reminds U.S. citizens of ongoing security concerns in Pakistan.

The presence of Al-Qaida, Taliban elements, and indigenous sectarian groups poses a potential danger to American citizens, especially in the western border regions of Pakistan. Continuing tensions in the Middle East also increase the possibility of violence against Westerners in Pakistan. Terrorists and their sympathizers have demonstrated their willingness and capability to attack targets where Americans are known to congregate or visit, such as hotels, clubs and restaurants, places of worship, schools, or outdoor recreation events. U.S. Government personnel are not permitted to stay at or frequent major hotels in Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore and Peshawar. Government personnel have also been advised to restrict the number and frequency of trips to public markets, and to avoid public restaurants in Islamabad, Karachi, and Peshawar.

there more details of killings of American citizens in report he send i cant attach all because there character limit of message

smart_saqib143

Nov 21, 2008
complete risk to my wife's life and her youngest girl who is 13 year old she is worry how she will go to buy chocolate or watch movie or go school and sametime if we are refused no other way is left for us i explained clearily to visa officer that its danger for my wife to live in pakistan when she asked will she come to live here in Pakistan if visa is refused i said no it will be very risky decision. as my wife is american national terrorists can take advantage of her by kidnapping her or anything else that worries me too to read something like this then we contact the Niagara falls MP and what his Assistant said let me share..

smart_saqib143

Nov 21, 2008
Dear MS Saqib;

Thank you for your note. In order to help you, you would have to come to our office . Please ask for Anna or Tracy anytime between 9 and 5 - Monday through Friday.

Please bring any and all documents that you have with you.

Thank you

i was thinking if they can help any possible way and could any body let me know how is Bahrain for Americans to live safe enough? what about jobs in there i am thinking to take my wife and my step daughter to Bahrain if any body can help in this?

nabs

Nov 30, 2008
Salam saqib Brov, Dont worry man it will be a good news inshallah. just to let you know they normally extend medical upto a month ahead of its expiry. So, i have positive feelings for you man dont worry cheer up. Let us know what is when you received the letter or your passport. Goodluck

smart_saqib143

Nov 21, 2008
Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeers thanks naps wether it will be positive reply or not replies which support me from you guys make me happy Thank you friend...

smart_saqib143

Nov 21, 2008
Nabs they didn't asked for my passport before my medical results were expired last year in september they didn't ask for renewing my medical results just last friday my e-status updated with Decision made and they will contact sooner i will let you all know what is in letter.

Gotchaa

Star Member
Aug 9, 2007
Dear Saqib, my prayers are with you that it will be a positive decision for you and your wife. Wish you all the best.