Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nicky Royal said:
Dear friends, I think we all have the same time-line: 2010 first quarter applicants and same second AOR. However Some updates have been made, may be they have taken our files. As it implies to many, let's hope positively, and request for case progress updates. And I wonder why our seniors make no comments.
how many points u had?

its strange to DM .. still u wait for official comm.

they reject those cases which is short of point or problem in education .... then last comes exprience.

ankur

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
many people got DM after PPR but before visa

Nicky Royal

Apr 29, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Med's Request
On my Lord's Wish
Interview........
Pray for waver
VISA ISSUED...
As my Lord fixes
I just mailed a general inquiry to VO

y2abid

Star Member
May 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-12-2009
Doc's Request.
10-4-2010
Nomination.....
real in-process 17-jan-2012
AOR Received.
10-1-2011
Med's Request
04-NOV-2014
Med's Done....
17-NOV-2014
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 2 Dec 2014 and PPR 18 Dec 2014
When i ask my lawyer about decision made before medical it is system error. rejection can be possible after medical done and received by VO office final decision.

Frankle07

Apr 6, 2011
Hi all,

Last weekend, I sent my "Case Specific Enquiry" to VO S'pore to clarify about my "Decision made" before MR and this afternoon (Mon), I got their "standard" reply as some people here:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Your application is pending review. Please wait to hear from us.

In order to serve all clients better, we will NOT answer further correspondence on information which we already sent to you.

We trust this information will be of assistance.
UNQUOTE
So, it is pending review could be interpreted as ~ "Decision made". No change on ecas accordingly after their issuing reply. ANy way, I should wait...to hear from them and..+10 for their good service in replying my enquiry quickly. I think that "Decision made" could be explained like that way.

Cheers,
Frank

ARRIES10

Apr 30, 2011
Why all people getting D/M before medicals are so frustrated?These days they proceed in this style. D/M means that they have decided on your application and processing will start soon.Don't be so much worried about it , it's going to be a smooth ride ahead.

schmeichel

Star Member
Sep 27, 2008
Hi Arries10,

Normally DM before Medicals Request has turned out to be a rejection, please share with us information on how it is that CIC proceed in this way, we are all quite worried!

Nicky Royal

Apr 29, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Med's Request
On my Lord's Wish
Interview........
Pray for waver
VISA ISSUED...
As my Lord fixes
I wonder why you seem to be so sure of your opinion? On what ground is your comment? Please understand that there are many with the same e-cas update. Rejecting many applications at the same time? As I said earlier this may be a new line of update which means they have decided to process our files.

schmeichel

Star Member
Sep 27, 2008
Hi Nicky,

Don't misunderstand me, I too have my status now as "Decision Made" after having been "In Process" for 2 years now! I meant to state that from what I have read on this forum, people seem to narrate that DM before Medicals is a bad sign, I just wanted to know if anyone else has had some sort of proof as to what DM before Medicals means! It is quite the nerve wracking experience and the wait has been torturous!

y2abid

Star Member
May 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-12-2009
Doc's Request.
10-4-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
10-1-2011
Med's Request
04-NOV-2014
Med's Done....
17-NOV-2014
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
Help007 is the CHC london Applicant got Reply .

Last month, my brother Ecase start showing Decision made before medical. As from most of the post, we got the the idea that it is a rejection. Today, nearly after one month, we send email to CHC London. We received the following reply.

" Your application has simply been transferred to our new computer system (GCMS) and your new file number is E***********. The decision shows as being made, because your old file had to be closed when transferred to the new system.

trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/668316723/any-idea-about-gcms-new-system

charm10

Jul 30, 2011
Hi to all!

I am new here.I was also depressed upon seeing my status in E-cas the Decision MAde.I havent received yet my MR and never received any emails or post mail from the visa office.They said its a sign of rejection(HOPE ITS NOT).But I just also wondering if my documnts was alrady rejected,why my address in e-cas changed?I emailed the vissa office informing my change of address and in 1 week time the address in my ecas also change to my new add.

Nicky Royal

Apr 29, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Med's Request
On my Lord's Wish
Interview........
Pray for waver
VISA ISSUED...
As my Lord fixes
Dear friend, Nobody is quite sure of the recent developments in the e-cas. We have to be patient enough till we hear something from the "horse's mouth". My prayers. Nicky

y2abid

Star Member
May 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-12-2009
Doc's Request.
10-4-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
10-1-2011
Med's Request
04-NOV-2014
Med's Done....
17-NOV-2014
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
Guy's don't worry this system updation our file move to old system (caips) to new system (GCMS)

Nicky Royal

Apr 29, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Med's Request
On my Lord's Wish
Interview........
Pray for waver
VISA ISSUED...
As my Lord fixes
Actually they started transferring our files to GCMS from October 2010. In my CAIPS the transfer date shown is 19 Nov '10. So I think we can't assume that the recent updates are due to this transfer.

Nicky Royal

Apr 29, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Med's Request
On my Lord's Wish