+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made before Medicals

XYZ

Sep 7, 2009
Please I check My e case status after sending a mail for update it change from in process to decision made.
what does this mean

hamsafar610

Star Member
Nov 5, 2008
I m affraid it is not a good sign, if it is the updation of 120 days then visa officer might havent not setisfied with ur updated docs or visa officer has made the decision on ur file which was not positive, u will get a decision in a week or so

ali786leo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am afraid that before medicals if your ecas showing decision made then it is a resfual wait for the letter now.

XYZ

Sep 7, 2009
I got a letter from them a month after, they said i should submit some document i have already done. please what does these mean

joogle

Star Member
Apr 30, 2009
I'm confused. You posted the question yesterday and now you say you received a letter after one month.

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
dear
u apply via whitch agent london?

after how many month from in process to decin made they send this msg?

they change the status to desin made after how many month or how many date?

ls advice
mohamamd

XYZ

Sep 7, 2009
This is the way it goes, I sent my updated document to Accra Ghana, one month after they updated my e case status to decision made. One month after i got letter from them through email and registered post requesting document i have already submited. And they stipulated in that letter that i should submit those document within 60days.
I apply under NOC 1111. i am an ACCA member.
i will any information you need for further clarification
thanks