+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made after Test?

shahsadru007

Jul 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nomadic said:
I wrote a test on May 8 and submitted my finger prints on the same day as requested. Still stuck at "Decision Made" for more than a month now.
Hi Nomadic,

You were required to submit your fingerprints as well, which is kind of strange. Since when your status was changed to "Decision made". Because mine status was change two days right after my test, which is more than month already.

Is there anyone from Calgary, who wrote the test month ago and still waiting for oath ceremony.

Shaun

Dgoulding

Dec 15, 2014
My wife and I took the test in Montreal on June 1st. A couple of days later the status went to Decision Made then back to In Process.
Today it has changed back to Decision Made, but no further comment on letter sent etc.
Hoping for an oath invitation soon. I know there are others that took the test in Montreal in a similar timeframe....fingers crossed for good news for all of you! :)

shahsadru007

Jul 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dgoulding said:
My wife and I took the test in Montreal on June 1st. A couple of days later the status went to Decision Made then back to In Process.
Today it has changed back to Decision Made, but no further comment on letter sent etc.
Hoping for an oath invitation soon. I know there are others that took the test in Montreal in a similar timeframe....fingers crossed for good news for all of you! :)
Hi Dgoulding,

Just crossed your finger, I hope you will get better new some time soon.

Shaun

LANCAY

Jan 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dgoulding said:
I've been waiting for almost 3 months since decision made, is it normal? Please advice...is someone experience like mine?....

51smoker

Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2011
AOR Received.
09-05-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
LANCAY said:
I've been waiting for almost 3 months since decision made, is it normal? Please advice...is someone experience like mine?....
That's really not normal. When did you have your test? have you tried to contact cic?

Nov 06- 2014

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANCAY said:
I guess you are confused. Have you done the test? Does your ECAS show ‘ Decision Made’?

LANCAY

Jan 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
51smoker said:
That's really not normal. When did you have your test? have you tried to contact cic?
I haven't take test till now, i called CIC the man said no need to worry and he can't tell when I take the test... The decision made line disspapeared almost for 3 months, today I check Ecas, still in process....sigh!

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
LANCAY said:
I haven't take test till now, i called CIC the man said no need to worry and he can't tell when I take the test... The decision made line disspapeared almost for 3 months, today I check Ecas, still in process....sigh!
It must be "In Progress" and "file transferred" line not "Decision Made" line.
Decision Made happens usually after the test.

LANCAY

Jan 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
It must be "In Progress" and "file transferred" line not "Decision Made" line.
Decision Made happens usually after the test.
Well, in April I checked when I log in said my name on the left side and right side said decission made. Then clicked on decission made I saw file transferred. But then the next week the 4 line dissappeared. Until now.
No email, no letter regarding test till now. Any clue?

51smoker

Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2011
AOR Received.
09-05-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
LANCAY said:
Well, in April I checked when I log in said my name on the left side and right side said decission made. Then clicked on decission made I saw file transferred. But then the next week the 4 line dissappeared. Until now.
If you haven't done your test back in April, that decision made could mean the PR application (it happened to me once, my pr application status also shown on ecas), or simply a glitch. the cic system isn't reliable, too bad.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
LANCAY said:
So did you also apply for PR card renewal?

TObound

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Based on replies in this topic, it seems like maximum time passed between "decision made" to oath invite is 1,5 months. Has it been longer for anyone else who wrote the test?