Decision Made: 1st March 2010: New Delhi

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mhkhan said:
Dear Rocky,

Hearty Congrats, good to know you have made it.

Can you just post the Visa Issue Date & Postal Date (i.e. when they have dispatched your PP), it will give me an idea as to when I will be getting my PPs.

Regards,

MHKhan
Thanks Yes. Visa Issued on 25th Feb posted on 26th Feb and received 2nd March 10. Best of Luck. I think the holidays caused the delay.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
binny8 said:
congratulations.....

did it came by normal post or courier..
must be a great sight to look at the maple visa...
have a blast in toronto,
best of luck......
It came by registered post.
It is indeed a fabulous site.
Thanks

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yhya_kuraz said:
this good news congratulation
hope the same for all of applicants
Thanks Yes I wish and hope the same for all the people waiting. Best of luck

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone.

My sincere thanks to Rupesh (Maaties), PMM, LEON, Accounts, Sanjeevindia, Qorax, Nit4Canada, pkakula, vehla_jatt, Professional1, Aanbaan & all the people who prayed for me, helped me reach this stage. Special thanks to this forum and its forum members who made this possible for me. It might sound a little speech kinds but I really mean every word of it. I am very happy and wish everyone success with there application as well.

I would like to share my experience during this complete immigration process. I hope it will help some people clear doubts and prepare file properly. I may not be the best person to guide you but surely can help you by sharing my experience.

I had earlier prepared complete file and sent it directly to New Delhi with the processing fee in April 2009. The rule just got changed that month so I was not aware that it had to be sent to CPC (Sydney - Case Processing Centre). Then I joined this forum and lot of people gave me mixed opinion but some said it will be returned. Meanwhile I had prepared another file and draft and sent it to CIO on 25th May 2009 which reached CIO on 29th May 2009. As per the email they opened my case on 1st June 2009 and I received the email on 15th July 2009. Meanwhile I also received my old file back from New Delhi in 45 days exact with instruction to send it to CIO. I was very careful this time and wanted to send file in a very organised manner.

I have prepared a cover note for every document set. Like for education I have prepared a cover note explaining everything and so for other factors. I made sure that I completly read the instruction guide which was very important for me and always people here always refer to the website www.cic.gc.ca before sending any communication or forms which they change and update information on. I sent my RPRF which was 19900/- INR earlier along with my full documents on 14th Aug 2009. Now the RPRF has been changed and is 21440/- INR. I think sending the RPRF along with full documents was the reason I received the passports very soon.

Meanwhile in September I had sent revised reference letter from my employer which he was not issuing due to company policy earlier and sent a covering letter along with it explaining why I couldn't send it earlier.

My status changed to In Process during Nov 2009. Then I thought I will also get medicals and passport submission request soon but I didn't. I then decided to send case specific inquiry in December 2009 and got the reply in 10 days that more investigation is required for my case. My employer received verification call in Jan 2010 and CHC person asked for me but I was not in office so they just inquired about my designation and that is it. I still waited and again sent a case specific inquiry in Feb 2010 and got a reply that my file is pending a review by visa officer. Soon I also got the request for medicals on 11th Feb 2010. I did my medicals on 16th Feb 2010 and sent my passport on 18th Feb 2010. The doctor was very nice and it was a very easy and smooth process.

Medicals included:-
1. Urine & blood Test
2. Chest X - Ray
3. Physical - Weight, height, eye sight, throat, joints, body marks, private portion, stomach, heart beat, blood pressure.

Then I waited and just wanted to see the maple and on 1st March late night I checked my status just like that and saw decision made. It made my day and on Tuesday I received the passport back.

I would just like to say that be very organised while sending your file. Do not send information in bits. Send one complete package in one go. Like I had sent more information in Sep 2009 and that was the reason which delayed my file. Take your time to prepare your case.

All the communication from CHC New Delhi is sent via Registered Post. If you are sending your passport to CHC New Delhi, use Bluedart-DHL Domestic Priority service (400INR) next day delivery before 10.30am. Its very safe and secure.

At last I will always be here to share my experience, how I land in Canada and ...to share...my work experience as well to help new member to take the advantage.

All the best to everyone and once again thanks a lot for every bit of information, it really helped a lot. God bless all. :)

binny8

Jan 5, 2010
rocky272727 said:
It came by registered post.
It is indeed a fabulous site.
Thanks
have got my visa today as well................

it is a very special feeling....

hiabhay

Star Member
Jun 3, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2009
Doc's Request.
10-06-2009
AOR Received.
10-06-2009
IELTS Request
10-06-2009
File Transfer...
17-06-2009
Med's Request
18-11-2009
Med's Done....
17-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2010
LANDED..........
25-10-2010
Congrats. When do you intend to land? I guess you are also from NOC 0111.

Lets keep in touch!

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats rocky. You have been waiting for such a long time and finally you have made it. It is such a great feeling. Before getting Visa everything looks like a big impossible uncertain mountain and after getting visa suddenly it feels like all gates have been opened at once. It is such a relief and a big self achievement.

I wish you all the best. If by any chance you are coming to Toronto, we will meet. hehehe. Chalo All the best !!!

mdarji

Jul 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2009
AOR Received.
15-09-2009
File Transfer...
22-09-2009
Med's Request
28-01-2010
Med's Done....
15-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
Hi Rocky,

Thanks for sharing details here.. I am sure it will be really helpful to other ppl irrespective of what stages are they in their app processing.

All the very best for your landing and settlement!

Thanks!

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hiabhay said:
Congrats. When do you intend to land? I guess you are also from NOC 0111.

Lets keep in touch!
Yes I will land in Toronto. We will stay in touch. Tc and Best of luck

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blueboy said:
Congrats rocky. You have been waiting for such a long time and finally you have made it. It is such a great feeling. Before getting Visa everything looks like a big impossible uncertain mountain and after getting visa suddenly it feels like all gates have been opened at once. It is such a relief and a big self achievement.

I wish you all the best. If by any chance you are coming to Toronto, we will meet. hehehe. Chalo All the best !!!
All the best to you too and thanks for the wishes. Yes I will be landing in Toronto.