kenyk
It was definitely nomination!!

malican

May 24, 2016
gagan.dhillon said:
Hey Guys,

I got another Doc request yesterday.

- Your offer letter from Tata Consultancy for your initial employment period
- Any progression letters detailing your changes in salary and/or position in the company
- Any documentation from your university which detail the placement during your “under graduation” with Tata Consultancy

and I am not sure what should I provide for 3rd point, not sure if I will get anything from my college regarding this.

Please advise.

Also, this request shows a different officer assigned to my file. Its KM now, earlier it was PB. Does this mean my file is with senior officer now?

Thanks In Advance!!
KM is a senior officer. Which probably means an senior officer is reviewing your file.

ronix

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
@gagan.dhillon, KM is senior officer. I got 2nd add. document request from her on 30th November which I submitted immediately. On 12th December I got acknowledgement for these documents sent. After that silence. Feeling tense now.

gagan.dhillon

Jun 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 dec 2015
Nomination.....
23 dec 2016
AOR Received.
18 Jan 2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14 Jan 2017
ronix said:
@gagan.dhillon, KM is senior officer. I got 2nd add. document request from her on 30th November which I submitted immediately. On 12th December I got acknowledgement for these documents sent. After that silence. Feeling tense now.

Thanks Ronix.

I totally understand how hard the wait is. just hang in there. You ll get it soon :) we all will get it

mohsenfar

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18/01/2017
Passport Req..
10/03/17
thestunner316 said:
awesome... congrats buddy... long wait for you :) but the fruit tastes the sweetest now.... well done for hanging in there :):)
Thank you very much ;) ;) ;)

ohmygoditsdhaval

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
04-02-2017
ronix said:
I got my First additional document request from (MS) on 20th October, I replied back on 21st October.
On 11th November I received and intimation from Ontario-PNP mentioning that they havent received it yet and have allowed me additional 5 days to submit. I resubmitted it on 13th November. However on 20th November I received a FINAL Extension of 5 days, (They still didnt receive my Docs) and I re-resubmitted on 23rd November and then they FINALLY ACKNOWLEDGED the receipt on 23rd November and informed that they have added it to my file and have taken if for further evaluation.

Since then, ABSOLUTE ............ S I L E N C E............

I am extremely worried , dont know what to do....maybe they are over-stressed with year-end.... or probably they are already on their winter/christmas break...who-knows.... but I am having sleepless nights.

mohsenfar

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18/01/2017
Passport Req..
10/03/17
I have a question. After nomination and accepting that, how long will it take the 600 scores to be added to my profile?

Traveller22

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
got to know that I need to fill up details of address history in one of the post ITA forms.....my query is that if I travelled on a vacation to some other country for couple of weeks then also do I need to mention the same?

Thank you very much!!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Traveller22 said:
got to know that I need to fill up details of address history in one of the post ITA forms.....my query is that if I travelled on a vacation to some other country for couple of weeks then also do I need to mention the same?

Thank you very much!!
yes you have to mention.

gsan16

Jul 29, 2016
Friends I need help here:

My wifes name is Karandeep Kaur in Given name in Passport and Last name is blank.

Whereas when I filled EE profile an year ago as it didnt allow to keep last name blank I had kept Karandeep in Given name and Kaur in Last name.

Now when I started filling PR forms, my wifes name was auto pulled from EE to Marital status form and I cant change it.

Now, plz suggest is it fine if I keep Kaur in last name and Karandeep in given name against the passport.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
gsan16 said:
Friends I need help here:

My wifes name is Karandeep Kaur in Given name in Passport and Last name is blank.

Whereas when I filled EE profile an year ago as it didnt allow to keep last name blank I had kept Karandeep in Given name and Kaur in Last name.

Now when I started filling PR forms, my wifes name was auto pulled from EE to Marital status form and I cant change it.

Now, plz suggest is it fine if I keep Kaur in last name and Karandeep in given name against the passport.
Please mention the name as-is on the PP. I believe you can change this name on your e-APR by clicking on the "Modify Family Information" button.

Generally, if there is no last name, you should enter the first name (given name) in the "Last Name"(family name/surname) field and leave the first name empty.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=014&top=4