8-12-2015
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-02-2017
language instructor 1 said:
Dear friends,
I was asked by oinp to provide this document

Please provide copies of your payslips, and confirmation of the hours you worked per week with XXXX Organization.
How many paslips shohld I provide?
How can I confirm the hours per week?

Thanks indeed
I think you should provide the information for the whole year till November 2016, since OINP requires that you have a minimum of one year of continuous and full-time employment (1,560 hours or more). See Application Guide.

Oct 22, 2016
sameermicheal said:
hi, i sent my additional docs on 19th October, recieved a call on 15th November regarding my brother being In British Columbia, followed by a decision phase mail on the same day. After that silence.

Me too. In the same boat. They called my reference and since then I don't know what is going on. The officer was very nice. I asked my reference if everything went ok. They said yes, they just didn't answer one question. But that was my fault: I mentioned something in my application without asking a permission from my reference.

s.abuhass

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
lovelycanadalife said:
Me too. In the same boat. They called my reference and since then I don't know what is going on. The officer was very nice. I asked my reference if everything went ok. They said yes, they just didn't answer one question. But that was my fault: I mentioned something in my application without asking a permission from my reference.
I don't think that this would be a problem because if the reference is a really close relative like a brother or a sister it is so normal that they might forget or not know something ! Even our closest members forget sth at times about us .
I guess the whole idea behind the call is just to check if the person on the other side of the line is really comfortable while talking about you which means they know you and able to identify you and confirms that they will help you in case you needed help once you land !
Fingers crossed :)
Let's wait and stay positive !

Oct 22, 2016
s.abuhass said:
I don't think that this would be a problem because if the reference is a really close relative like a brother or a sister it is so normal that they might forget or not know something ! Even our closest members forget sth at times about us .
I guess the whole idea behind the call is just to check if the person on the other side of the line is really comfortable while talking about you which means they know you and able to identify you and confirms that they will help you in case you needed help once you land !
Fingers crossed :)
Let's wait and stay positive !

I hope so too. The officer VK is was kind enough not to show that something went wrong. But I am really worried now. Cannot forgive myself that I did it. At least the officer said that I seem to be an experienced guy..

gagan.dhillon

Jun 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 dec 2015
Nomination.....
23 dec 2016
AOR Received.
18 Jan 2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14 Jan 2017
Hi Guys,

I got additional document request. File submitted - Dec 30 2015, AOR - 24 june 2016.

But there is some confusion I guess. I have applied under FSW, but they are considering me CEC. may be because I provided my communication address as my uncle's address in Canada.

How should I clear this? reply back on same email or call?

Please advise.

s.abuhass

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
lovelycanadalife said:
I hope so too. The officer VK is was kind enough not to show that something went wrong. But I am really worried now. Cannot forgive myself that I did it. At least the officer said that I seem to be an experienced guy..
my officer is also officer VK! is it a very personal question regarding you as a person or work?

Oct 22, 2016
s.abuhass said:
my officer is also officer VK! is it a very personal question regarding you as a person or work?

Yes, it is a personal question. I said that he is my very close friend, but in fact, he is not. He is just a son of my father's co-worker (back home) and we do know each other, but not very close.

gagan.dhillon

Jun 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 dec 2015
Nomination.....
23 dec 2016
AOR Received.
18 Jan 2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14 Jan 2017
gagan.dhillon said:
Hi Guys,

I got additional document request. File submitted - Dec 30 2015, AOR - 24 june 2016.

But there is some confusion I guess. I have applied under FSW, but they are considering me CEC. may be because I provided my communication address as my uncle's address in Canada.

How should I clear this? reply back on same email or call?

Please advise.
Hi Again,

I am thinking to send this email for now. Seniors, please check and advise if I should provide any more information or proofs.

Dear Sir/Madam,

In consideration of the additional document request below, there seems to be a confusion between the category that I have applied for and the category under which my application is being assessed.

I am Gagandeep Kaur, resident of India. I have been employed with 'Tata Consultancy Services Limited' since January 2014 in India. Therefore, I have applied for OINP under 'Foreign skilled worker program' whereas the email below refers to my application being assessed under 'Canadian Experience Class'.I am asked to provide employment proof for Canadian work experince, which would not be possible as all my experince is within India.

To my understanding, this confusion might have been created because I mentioned My Uncle's canadian address as Communication Address.I gave canadian address as communication address just to ensure that any file/document that I receive from OINP would reach timely and safely within Canada. I clarified this with OINP operator before applying, who confirmed that communication address would be just in case my file is being returned or if I am getting my nomination certificate. Later, I sent an email to OINP in order to avoid any confusion because of this address. Also, the Current address mentioned in Application form is of India, itself.

I will also submit 'Change Request form' and provide communication address of India, in order to rule out any such issues for future.

Please look through the attachments in support of my statements above.

1. I have attached 1st page of my application form where I have checked the option of 'Foreign Skilled worker program'.
2. Adding the previous email which I sent to OINP regarding communication address.
3. Change Request Form with updated Indian Communication address.

Could you please look into this issue and update my category as 'Foreign Skilled Worker Program'. Also, please confirm if I would get the new document request against the updated category and the new timeline for submitting those.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
Gagandeep Kaur

This is really very stressful, not sure if this would go smoothly. fingers crossed

gantisunil86

Sep 9, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
23-11-2016
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-12-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2017
gagan.dhillon said:
Hi Again,

I am thinking to send this email for now. Seniors, please check and advise if I should provide any more information or proofs.

Dear Sir/Madam,

In consideration of the additional document request below, there seems to be a confusion between the category that I have applied for and the category under which my application is being assessed.

I am Gagandeep Kaur, resident of India. I have been employed with 'Tata Consultancy Services Limited' since January 2014 in India. Therefore, I have applied for OINP under 'Foreign skilled worker program' whereas the email below refers to my application being assessed under 'Canadian Experience Class'.I am asked to provide employment proof for Canadian work experince, which would not be possible as all my experince is within India.

To my understanding, this confusion might have been created because I mentioned My Uncle's canadian address as Communication Address.I gave canadian address as communication address just to ensure that any file/document that I receive from OINP would reach timely and safely within Canada. I clarified this with OINP operator before applying, who confirmed that communication address would be just in case my file is being returned or if I am getting my nomination certificate. Later, I sent an email to OINP in order to avoid any confusion because of this address. Also, the Current address mentioned in Application form is of India, itself.

I will also submit 'Change Request form' and provide communication address of India, in order to rule out any such issues for future.

1. I have attached 1st page of my application form where I have checked the option of 'Foreign Skilled worker program'.
2. Adding the previous email which I sent to OINP regarding communication address.

Could you please look into this issue and update my category as 'Foreign Skilled Worker Program'. Also, please confirm if I would get the new document request against the updated category and the new timeline for submitting those.

Thanks,
Gagandeep Kaur

This is really very stressful, not sure if this would go smoothly. fingers crossed
Looks Good !

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gagan.dhillon said:
Hi Again,

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks,
Gagandeep Kaur

Did you apply under to oinp as Federal skilled worker under Human capital priorties stream.Please mention the correct stream in the mail and if you have received AOR mention the file number so that email gets linked

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gagan.dhillon said:
Hi Again,

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks,
Gagandeep Kaur

For applications under CEC -Canadian experience class ,the file number in AOR should be XHEC 160XXXX and for application under Human Capital stream it shall be XHSW 160XXXX. Please check your AOR email.

s.abuhass

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
lovelycanadalife said:
Yes, it is a personal question. I said that he is my very close friend, but in fact, he is not. He is just a son of my father's co-worker (back home) and we do know each other, but not very close.
I guess that as long he said that he is willing to support you and help you during your stay this is enough to prove that he is showing good intention because he could have simply said he knows nothing about you . So don't worry

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
day after day, it seems OINP is really holding the nominations on purpose and utilizing those temporary staff and senior staff as well to collect additional documents, even my additional documents request was signed by a senior processing officer. so it seems that the guys who should be working on decisions are working on additional documents gathering instead :eek:.. this makes sense that all officers including VK, MK, AW, AM, AB and XYZ ;D take in your sent documents and go through it and then move on to other additional documents requests for other Jan, Feb, March applicants.. the only exception would be those pfl cases and some CECs and applicants with expiring work permits.. The light at the end of the tunnel is that once the reason behind holding those nominations clears out.. you will see a rain of nominations like nothing else judging by the amount of Add. Docs they have been gathering for the past four weeks..Cheer up guys and pray for a super duper happy Christmas.. Santa is on the way for all the good boys and girls with 600 points 8)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Moh.Salem said:
day after day, it seems OINP is really holding the nominations on purpose and utilizing those temporary staff and senior staff as well to collect additional documents, even my additional documents request was signed by a senior processing officer. so it seems that the guys who should be working on decisions are working on additional documents gathering instead :eek:.. this makes sense that all officers including VK, MK, AW, AM, AB and XYZ ;D take in your sent documents and go through it and then move on to other additional documents requests for other Jan, Feb, March applicants.. the only exception would be those pfl cases and some CECs and applicants with expiring work permits.. The light at the end of the tunnel is that once the reason behind holding those nominations clears out.. you will see a rain of nominations like nothing else judging by the amount of Add. Docs they have been gathering for the past four weeks..Cheer up guys and pray for a super duper happy Christmas.. Santa is on the way for all the good boys and girls with 600 points 8)
rightly said ;) ;)