29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
DigitalDestiny said:
Banks in many countries don't issue certificate that gives average balance for past 6 months. Such bank certificates will only certify your current balance and your account opening date. In such cases, 6 months bank statements are needed as they give a complete historical picture to OINP/IRCC.
no news yet DD?

Oct 22, 2016
s.abuhass said:
Hello people,
Those with files being processed by office VK, did you happen to receive any updates? decision phase email? Nominations?
Yes. I did. And my reference person, my friend who live in Toronto did. She called several times.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
aka5h said:
Hi Guys,

Finally got nominated over the weekend today!!! Mail arrived that my profile had been updated. Timeline below -

NOC - 2172
App date - 9th Dec 2015
Category - FSW (Inland)
AOR - 18th May
WES request - 28th September 2016
WES provided - 4th October 2016
Additional docs request - 5th October 2016
Additional docs provided - 1st November 2016
Decision phase mail - 2nd November 2016
"Not available for nomination mail" - 3rd November 2016
Reply to "Not available for nomination mail" - 3rd November 2016 (OINP was using my old expired profile form nomination, requested them to use my new Express Entry profile)
Nomination - 5th November 2016
Congrats aka5h good luck for PR.

aka5h

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
congrats .. one more question if I may: which team? oinp1, oinp 2...etc?
I am sorry, I don't understand what does this mean?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
aka5h said:
I am sorry, I don't understand what does this mean?
I mean the email @ you received the requests from

aka5h

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
I mean the email @ you received the requests from
All mails were from ExpressEntry@ontario.ca

oinp dream

Oct 29, 2016
Mallikaasharmaa said:
I am really surprised to see the sudden influx in procedural fairness messages.
I can only imagine how worried some of you must be right now.
All I can say is that send as many proofs as you can find and make your self heard soon as you can. Talk to your employers maybe they have some documents which you may not have thought of and which can help in strengthening your case.
Wishing you all, all the very best !!!
Malikaasharma ,mazasam and all other applicants like me who are jan feb march fsw outland applicants I have always believed till any one of us fsw applicants does not receive nomination we just can't say whats there in OINPs mind about us.now these mails of procedural fairness only adds to anxiety.and don't forget a new equation of yazidi refugees is also there who will be adjusted plus cec applicants.oinp might take some of the 1000 yazidis.

So what's the way out.one way which I feel is to meet by any indian jugaad the Ontario immigration minister laura albanese who will be in chandigarh on 9 th and 10th nov along with john McCallum .

Who knows any direction might come from chandigarh for poor people like us .what do you thin folks ?is there any merit in my idea ?

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aka5h said:
Hi Guys,
Finally got nominated over the weekend today!!! Mail arrived that my profile had been updated. Timeline below -
NOC - 2172
App date - 9th Dec 2015
Category - FSW (Inland)
AOR - 18th May
WES request - 28th September 2016
WES provided - 4th October 2016
Additional docs request - 5th October 2016
Additional docs provided - 1st November 2016
Decision phase mail - 2nd November 2016
"Not available for nomination mail" - 3rd November 2016
Reply to "Not available for nomination mail" - 3rd November 2016 (OINP was using my old expired profile form nomination, requested them to use my new Express Entry profile)
Nomination - 5th November 2016
Congrats @aka5h. Wish you speedy PR :)

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oinp dream said:
.and don't forget a new equation of yazidi refugees is also there who will be adjusted plus cec applicants.oinp might take some of the 1000 yazidis.

So what's the way out.one way which I feel is to meet by any indian jugaad the Ontario immigration minister laura albanese who will be in chandigarh on 9 th and 10th nov along with john McCallum .

Who knows any direction might come from chandigarh for poor people like us .what do you thin folks ?is there any merit in my idea ?
OINP has nothing to do with Syrians or Yazidis, that processing has to be done by IRCC. Even if the refugees have to be settled in Ontario, then also it has to be done by Ontario Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration.

OINP is just one branch of the Ministry that's mandated to run economic immigration program, not to cater to refugees per se.

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
oinp dream said:
Malikaasharma ,mazasam and all other applicants like me who are jan feb march fsw outland applicants I have always believed till any one of us fsw applicants does not receive nomination we just can't say whats there in OINPs mind about us.now these mails of procedural fairness only adds to anxiety.and don't forget a new equation of yazidi refugees is also there who will be adjusted plus cec applicants.oinp might take some of the 1000 yazidis.

Hahaha.. I live in Chandigarh. If its a public event I can go see them. But then again speaking to them about my application doesn't seem like something I would like to do. ::)
I am actually very prepared to wait until Feb, 2017. After that maybe I'll start to panic...

Oh!!! I don't think such jugaad's work any more.. Waiting is part of immigration process. Even Quebec takes 12 months...
check here - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp
It's a long time in todays day and age, but think about those people who waited 4-6 years. So let's just calm down and wait and see what happens.
Better option would be to have a plan B and to be just as open to that too..( yep, I know that's a thought which is hard to bear, but it'll be better in the longer run.)

Iman.G

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
Passport Req..
19-03-2017
I got really worried with this whole procedural fairness messages. Is it possible that an applicant receive procedural fairness message after additional docs request?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
personally i would take procedural fairness process over outright rejection on any day of the week, and twice on sundays :):) :)

having been part of the AOR process where i saw several rejections becoz of missing passport pages, missing photos, misisng signatures etc - procedural fairness is not that bad trust me...

i know the term sounds scary, but if you have all docs in order and nothing to hide... there is absolutely no reason to worry.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Two March applicants @savco2000 (FSW. outland NOC 2174 File# - 59XX ) & @cencentaotao (Fsw Outland) got addl. doc. request over the weekend !

Looks like OINP has started working in parallel .... it's a good development for March applicants :)