+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Roxy04 said:
Can you guys please clear my doubt on this? If he receives the ITA on 2nd November and if the profile expires on 6th, should he submit all the required docs to CIC before 6th? Or don't we require the Express Entry Profile after the ITA and our acceptance? Please clarify what is to be done once we receive the ITA and the role of a valid Express Entry profile thereafter? Should we create a new Profile to keep it valid to send the docs(eAPR) to CIC within the provided 60 days period.
As soon as you receive the ITA.... your EE profile will NOT expire.

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
These days ppl are so lazy that they couldn't even look though several pages back :'(

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Mr Optimist said:
Thanks Raj... +1

Is there a link for more details?
I'm not sure if there is a link specifically for this. I believe this information will be available in your nomination certificate which will be mailed to you through Purolator.

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skvach said:
These days ppl are so lazy that they couldn't even look though several pages back :'(
I am sorry if my request was so absurd, but I looked till page 505 and I could not find the list. My mistake. Thank you for the fast and wrong conclusion!

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abc_27 said:
I am sorry if my request was so absurd, but I looked till page 505 and I could not find the list. My mistake. Thank you for the fast and wrong conclusion!
Well, the list is on page#517

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny said:
As soon as you receive the ITA.... your EE profile freezees meaning it will NOT expire.
One more question related to it... What will happen if he declines the ITA after expiry date of original profile? Taking example of the case being discussed, let's say someone with profile expiry on Nov 1, gets an ITA on 26th Oct. So, now EE profile freezes. Then the candidate declines the ITA on Dec 1st. Will he have to create a new profile on Dec 1st and get nomination transferred.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Mr Optimist said:
One more question related to it... What will happen if he declines the ITA after expiry date of original profile? Taking example of the case being discussed, let's say someone with profile expiry on Nov 1, gets an ITA on 26th Oct. So, now EE profile freezes. Then the candidate declines the ITA on Dec 1st. Will he have to create a new profile on Dec 1st and get nomination transferred.
EE profile will not freeze with ITA. Only other provinces will not be able to see your profile. It will freeze only with submission of eAPR.

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
EE profile will not freeze with ITA. Only other provinces will not be able to see your profile. It will freeze only with submission of eAPR.
That actually sounds reasonable and straight forward... However, cic website says this - "Your Express Entry profile will expire if you are not invited to apply in those 12 months".

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Mr Optimist said:
That actually sounds reasonable and straight forward... However, cic website says this - "Your Express Entry profile will expire if you are not invited to apply in those 12 months".
you are confused. the profile will expire if you dont submit within time frame. only accepting ITA will not work. for example you have given if you submit before Nov 1 the profile freeze or else one has to create new one.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
bestofluck said:
you are confused. the profile will expire if you dont submit within time frame. only accepting ITA will not work. for example you have given if you submit before Nov 1 the profile freeze or else one has to create new one.
can you edit your profile (correcting some entries - spouse work) after receiving nomination?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
maged_mmh said:
can you edit your profile (correcting some entries - spouse work) after receiving nomination?
but but i dont have a spouse :p

okay we can edit anything before we submit. for major change you have to inform OINp also.