14-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
Passport Req..
19-03-2017
Dear all,

In case of receiving gift for POF from one of the relatives (e.g. uncle), besides the gift deed or affidavit, do we need to prove the relation?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Iman.G said:
Then I misunderstood you because of the pronouns. :p
Thank you anyway for clarification.
Good luck with your fast nomination... ;)
Did you get Further Documentation Request?

mohsenfar

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18/01/2017
Passport Req..
10/03/17
Dears
I have a problem. would you help me solve it? I have a representative and through him I created a new ee profile after the expiry of the original one. He sent an email and enclosed a pdf file in which was my ee number and a validation code for creating job bank. And as far as I know they have informed Ontario about the new profile. But last night the representative sent an email and said he had not updated the job bank with the new ee profile. and the new ee profile is not valid any more because it has passed more than 30 days since its creation. Therefore, the new ee profile which was informed to Ontario is expired again. In this situation, is it possible to create another ee profile, active the job bank and let Ontario know again?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Iman.G said:
Dear all,

In case of receiving gift for POF from one of the relatives (e.g. uncle), besides the gift deed or affidavit, do we need to prove the relation?
They asked me to show source of funds of my parents who gifted. Their Bank statements from where the funds were transfered

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
R u ABSOLUTELY SURE about it bestofluck?

bestofluck said:
Profile freeze with ITA. If you get ITA profile will not expire.

Iman.G

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
Passport Req..
19-03-2017
bestofluck said:
Did you get Further Documentation Request?
Not yet, I'm preparing myself for all kinds of documents they may request so I can provide them with what they ask asap. :p
After all this long wait, I wouldn't want to delay the process from my side.

Iman.G

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
Passport Req..
19-03-2017
bestofluck said:
They asked me to show source of funds of my parents who gifted. Their Bank statements from where the funds were transfered
Thank you for sharing the experience. :)

tymix

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
7asweh said:
Hello guys,

I have received the below additional documents request:

1. Reference letter from "Company1", listing your job title, start date, end date (if applicable), hours worked each week, wages earned, and detailed job duties performed in the role.: OK, my first letter didn't have all these details.

2. All pay stubs issued to you from "Company1", between "Period1" and "Period2".: Here, period 2 was what mentioned in the original ONIP application since it doesn't allow you to have "Present" as I was still working for this company at that time, shall I send the pay stubs until the last month I have worked for Company1

3. Reference letter from "Company2" listing detailed job duties performed in the role of "Job1" from "Period3" until "Period 4".: This I have already provided, I wonder why they are asking to send it again! Shall I send the same letter that I have sent to Ontario before? and why they didn't ask for the other details as request number 1 for this company as I also didn't include all these details? Also, what they mean by "detailed job duties", I have already included the main responsibilities of the role.

Please advise as I need to send my docs ASAP! Good luck for everyone
Are the initials of the officer RL?

roshantrv83

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
mohsenfar said:
Dears
I have a problem. would you help me solve it? I have a representative and through him I created a new ee profile after the expiry of the original one. He sent an email and enclosed a pdf file in which was my ee number and a validation code for creating job bank. And as far as I know they have informed Ontario about the new profile. But last night the representative sent an email and said he had not updated the job bank with the new ee profile. and the new ee profile is not valid any more because it has passed more than 30 days since its creation. Therefore, the new ee profile which was informed to Ontario is expired again. In this situation, is it possible to create another ee profile, active the job bank and let Ontario know again?
Thats why we are doing ourself . You can create new one and inform oinp immediately.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends:

A suggestion:

1. Please read the requests from OINP for ECA, PoF, NoC etc carefully and send them the docs ASAP if you are confident of the docs, LoE info
without waiting for the deadlines; 5, 15 days...Most of the docs, info OINP is seeking is available with us.
2. Do not waste time in presumptions, assumptions, supposition, guessing, reading too much between the lines, drawing inferences
3. In case you are unsure of the requests and how to reply, respond to OINP, you please posts the points, which the seniors, all applicants who faced
such scenarios will come forward and suggest the best course of responding to OINP.

We all have reached this stage with great effort; and we just can't afford to take any chances from our end. :'( :'( :'(

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
@bestofluck
I am planning to get gift deed docs ready in a weeks time...should I mail them the docs or wait till they ask for pof as additional document ?

And can you plz share your contact detail or email would like to clear few more doubts

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Starluck said:
I am planning to get gift deed docs ready in a weeks time...should I mail them the docs or wait till they ask for pof as additional document ?
Do NOT send any additional documents to OINP unless they ask for it. Only exception is duplicate ECA.

averma

Aug 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
KKVerma said:
No we cant show PPF. The fund should be in a state which can be immediately liquidated.
Saving fd or rd. Ppf, pf and equities will not be accepted. (Info from immigration agent)
PF is accepted. I showed my PF statements to Saskatchewan and it got accepted.

gregrdyer

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
I read somewhere (can't recall where) that your account freezes upon the acceptance and not just receipt of ITA.

tari7499 said:
R u ABSOLUTELY SURE about it bestofluck?