+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kovthe said:
Hi All,

I got the Ontario nomination. ( I am FSW candidate, Dec applicant and NOC 2172). I am yet to accept the invite. Just going through the documents and process before I accept it.

Hopefully others will be getting their nominations soon. All the best.

If you have any advice for me, please post :). Any idea how long it takes to get ITA once someone accept provincial nomination(or points become ~ 1000) ? I have submitted for PCC, and I guess it may take 15-30 days, so was thinking that should I wait for PCC or accept it now itself.
When did you get your nomination? You have only 30 days to accept your nomination.

Oloriire

Apr 11, 2016
kovthe said:
Hi All,

I got the Ontario nomination. ( I am FSW candidate, Dec applicant and NOC 2172). I am yet to accept the invite. Just going through the documents and process before I accept it.

If you have any advice for me, please post :). Any idea how long it takes to get ITA once someone accept provincial nomination(or points become ~ 1000) ? I have submitted for PCC, and I guess it may take 15-30 days, so was thinking that should I wait for PCC or accept it now itself.
Please share your timelines.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
kovthe said:
Hi All,

Another nomination!? Wow, this is great news. It looks like OINP is back in action, finally!

Congratulations, kovthe!

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kovthe said:
Hi All,

Congratulations!!

Another IT NOC

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kovthe: Congrats!! Don't guess; it does not take so long for PCC. Approach your nearest PP office. It is issued in one day

kovthe

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Thanks MZASAM

I went to Passport Office, and they mentioned it will take some time as my previous police verification report was not getting reflected in their system. Strangely I underwent police last year itself :(. I had applied and received PCC last year itself. However as PCC older than 6 months are not considered, I have re applied.

Also my wife is expecting and advised bed rest. So i will be unable to get her PCC(I have her PCC that was issued in Dec 2015) and medical(both required post ITA) done before next year March. So currently going through the previous posts in this forum and CIC website to understand best possible options for me.

I am not sure when I will get ITA once I accept the invite. Also once I get ITA, then while filling the online form will I get an option to contact CIC and explain my condition. Will I be able to complete my online form if I am unable to submit my wife's PCC and medical? BTW I am primary applicant and not my wife.

If anyone has been through a similar experience, or have some idea, please do share and guide.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kovthe said:
Thanks MZASAM

I went to Passport Office, and they mentioned it will take some time as my previous police verification report was not getting reflected in their system.

kovthe said:
Thanks MZASAM

I went to Passport Office, and they mentioned it will take some time as my previous police verification report was not getting reflected in their system.

They will create stories. Don't tell anything. Apply through eseva, date time pay 500. Go to PP office show the receipt, pay a little and get your PCC.

kovthe

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
I did the same. Applied through eseva, and the government officer told me that it cannot be given immediately. I even explained and showed my previous PCC, still she did not agree.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
kovthe said:
Thanks MZASAM

kovthe said:
Thanks MZASAM

They will create stories. Don't tell anything. Apply through eseva, date time pay 500. Go to PP office show the receipt, pay a little and get your PCC.
Obtaining PCC
Ok for all those who are wondering how to get your PCC

> Go to Passport Seva Portal and complete your online form by creating a Login ID

> Take a print out of the copy (Do not take any appointment as you would be surprised to see that

you have no vacant slots of the next 2 weeks. Just take a printout of the Submitted form)

> Passport original + Photocpy

> Marriage Registration Certificate(if married)

> Address Proof (if ur current address is different from your Passport address or else no need)

> Walkin to any PSK by 9 AM

> Get your docs verified and take a token and wait until ur number is called in.This is done by the TCS team

> Go to Category A Token where they ask u to pay 500 and take your pic along with scanning your docs.

Done by TCS team

> Wait and go to category B Token and get ur docs verified and signed. done by Passport Office team

> Again go to category C token , here the Passport officer checks your docs and issues the PCC.

All happies :)

> Submit your docs and if ur current address is same as passport address u wud b given ur PCC then

and there in 3 hours

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kovthe said:
I did the same. Applied through eseva, and the government officer told me that it cannot be given immediately. I even explained and showed my previous PCC, still she did not agree.
Don't believe them. As I told they will create stories, delay. Ask any agent near the PP office. Provide him the docs and he will get you the PCC.

Follow the procedure.

lovelyece

Star Member
Nov 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kovthe said:
Hi All,

Hi Kovthe, Congrats for nomination...

Have you been asked for additional docs before nomination.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
kovthe said:
Thanks MZASAM

I went to Passport Office, and they mentioned it will take some time as my previous police verification report was not getting reflected in their system. Strangely I underwent police last year itself :(. I had applied and received PCC last year itself. However as PCC older than 6 months are not considered, I have re applied.

Also my wife is expecting and advised bed rest. So i will be unable to get her PCC(I have her PCC that was issued in Dec 2015) and medical(both required post ITA) done before next year March. So currently going through the previous posts in this forum and CIC website to understand best possible options for me.

I am not sure when I will get ITA once I accept the invite. Also once I get ITA, then while filling the online form will I get an option to contact CIC and explain my condition. Will I be able to complete my online form if I am unable to submit my wife's PCC and medical? BTW I am primary applicant and not my wife.

If anyone has been through a similar experience, or have some idea, please do share and guide.
please message me your number. I'll share the details.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kovthe said:
Thanks MZASAM

I got my PCC in March this year and it has expired. Oh boy! I'll have anticipate that I might face this issue too!

Oloriire

Apr 11, 2016
kovthe said:
Hi All,

Please share your timelines.