+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
bestofluck said:
yes and all other CEC applicants , because it seems CEC group is active now. lets hope all others also get AOR soon. Last week was better compared to the previous two.
[/quote

And considering the fact that they have already started processing up to December 23rd it gives us hope that the ones before December 23rd are also processed or are getting processed. So they r working. :D

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MDM23 said:
bestofluck said:
yes and all other CEC applicants , because it seems CEC group is active now. lets hope all others also get AOR soon. Last week was better compared to the previous two.
[/quote

And considering the fact that they have already started processing up to December 23rd it gives us hope that the ones before December 23rd are also processed or are getting processed. So they r working. :D
no only CEC applications are beig processed faster, Other applicants only up to 8th December are processed

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
just to add to the conversation on the date, a Dec 11 date app was returned. meaning, they have been going over mid Dec dates as well.

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MDM23 said:
Looking at kora's AOR and nomination time difference I am sure Ammi1271 will also be receiving the nomination pretty soon
I do hope they nominate sept and oct applicants first though..

hemche

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Hyderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
2173 / 2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny said:
Lets rule out usual culprits

1) Did you send photocopy of your entire passport ?.
2) When was your passport issued ?. If it was less than 2 yrs old, then copy of previous passport ?.
3) If applicable - did you send your marriage certificate, children birth certificate and Primary Applicant's birth certificate ?
1) Yes, i still remember sending copies of all blank pages too.
2) My passport was issued in 2009 December
3) Yes, i have sent Marriage certificate and birth certificate also.

Waiting for the package to reach me. Will post the reason then.

ammi1271

May 6, 2016
MDM23 said:
Looking at kora's AOR and nomination time difference I am sure Ammi1271 will also be receiving the nomination pretty soon

I hope so too.. Kora's processing was unbelievable.. Hope December applicant will hear some good news very soon

GOMZI

May 20, 2011
ammi1271 said:
Hello Everyone! just like to cheers you guys up. I have following this thread since January/2016. I got registered today to share some News with you.
I am an Inland OINP CEC candidate. My Package Delivered on December/2015. After Waited so long i Emailed them last Week I got response from OINP this morning That i Should Expect some Correspondence from them and After few hours I Received my AOR with $1500CAD Receipt. I came to know That my DD was Already En cashed in March end sometimes. Good Luck Everyone.
What informations you provided in that email??? I am also CEC applicant.. I wanna send email.. Might be ill get my AOR coming week...

ammi1271

May 6, 2016
GOMZI said:
What informations you provided in that email??? I am also CEC applicant.. I wanna send email.. Might be ill get my AOR coming week...
Just formally asked status of application with EE profile no. And job seeker code

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
patnikrishna said:
just to add to the conversation on the date, a Dec 11 date app was returned. meaning, they have been going over mid Dec dates as well.
IS the applicant from our December list, on the forum or someone you know outside?

lekshmipiriya

Star Member
Jul 31, 2011
Hello friends,

I have to invite my mother-in-law to Canada for my delivery(dated July 2016). My husband is on PGWP, and I have got OWP. We both have our WP valid until Jan 2017. My husband is the only earning person and am not working for the past 1.5 years. We applied for our PR under CEC (OINP) in Dec 2015 & waiting for AOR and further steps.

Can anyone help me about the procedure to invite my mother-in-law here to Canada?

If anyone know any threads regarding this in our forum please do help me.

Thanks,
Lekshmi

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
lekshmipiriya said:
Hello friends,

I have to invite my mother-in-law to Canada for my delivery(dated July 2016). My husband is on PGWP, and I have got OWP. We both have our WP valid until Jan 2017. My husband is the only earning person and am not working for the past 1.5 years. We applied for our PR under CEC (OINP) in Dec 2015 & waiting for AOR and further steps.

Can anyone help me about the procedure to invite my mother-in-law here to Canada?

If anyone know any threads regarding this in our forum please do help me.

Thanks,
Lekshmi
Best option I can suggest you to apply Tourist Visa for her, for now. Later on, apply for Family dependent Visa.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ammi1271 said:
Just formally asked status of application with EE profile no. And job seeker code
are u CEC? its not updated in the list.

All the CEC applicants please update it as CEC in the list.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ammi1271 said:
Hello Everyone! just like to cheers you guys up. I have following this thread since January/2016. I got registered today to share some News with you.
I am an Inland OINP CEC candidate. My Package Delivered on December/2015. After Waited so long i Emailed them last Week I got response from OINP this morning That i Should Expect some Correspondence from them and After few hours I Received my AOR with $1500CAD Receipt. I came to know That my DD was Already En cashed in March end sometimes. Good Luck Everyone.
@bestofluck..... ammi1271 is CEC Inland applicant