Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
cool..

Do the payslips have to be stamped?
The pay slips / stubs are generated from the system and are officially accepted anywhere without stamping.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bestofluck:

Can you please post the format after removing the important sensitive fields.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@MZASAM the title is Further documentation request

In order to complete your application, please provide the following by the deadline specified below

01. paystubs or Bank statements for the period so and so

02. Updated Babk statements as evidence of your current savings for 12,164 CAD.

deadline is 15 days.

aka5h

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
Bestofluck: A million congrats!!! Seems your predictions are followed by OINP.. WoW..Great.

A. They opened your file, implies that the earlier applicants to you have already been called, requested the docs needed by them.
B. Unlike AoR's they will expeditiously run through remaining Dec, Jan, ..and other months

Now, OINP should release the NoM's of the seniors before the next draw, who are in the state of decision for long.

I wish and pray it happens soon..
:) :) :)
I don't think they have reached till 23rd December, I am a 9th December FSW inland applicant. I have not shared my online ECA report and my IELTS expired on 6th September (did not share IELTS too) and they did not ask me for any of these docs yet.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bestofluck said:
UPDATE

I just now received additional document request asking me to send pay stubs of work for certain period and updated POF. Shall send them the req documents as early as possible.

:D :D

Application 23rd Dec. AOR 23rd June
Congrats!!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
aka5h said:
I don't think they have reached till 23rd December, I am a 9th December FSW inland applicant. I have not shared my online ECA report and my IELTS expired on 6th September (did not share IELTS too) and they did not ask me for any of these docs yet.
Hope all applicants receive additional doc request soon. They will not take much time now.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck: Good they did not ask the Ref letter. Even if they request, we can submit

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aka5h said:
Strange. May be your app is given to different group. BTW why are you holding? Update OINP.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
bestofluck: Good they did not ask the Ref letter. Even if they request, we can submit
But I have already send the paystubs asked for. I dont know why would they ask for duplicate paystubs for same period. Anyway safe to send them what they want. And POF copies I already got them ready today only. Was it a telepathy. :D :D :D

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
Yes, I think the new officers have simplified the process by asking normal things. POF should be common to all. they just want to make sure you have 12,164 CAD/ The best part is no phone calls !!!!

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
But I have already send the paystubs asked for. I dont know why would they ask for duplicate paystubs for same period. Anyway safe to send them what they want. And POF copies I already got them ready today only. Was it a telepathy. :D :D :D
The PoF 6 months statement would be huge and the summary statement. Are you going to courier??

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
The PoF 6 months statement would be huge and the summary statement. Are you going to courier??
They have not asked bank statements, They have just asked copies of FD. ( that is what I interpret) Which is only one in my case . We have to reply to email with attachments.