IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
I am Dec 4th aor ndvo
As per latest gcms (on August ) eligibility not started
In some economic eligibility queue it seems
Anyone having same situation?
I am in the same queque...eligibility not started folder.. same situation like u. I dont know what this means. i have tried raising cse to ndvo but no response as usual.

CanAspirant2018

Star Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am in the same queque...eligibility not started folder.. same situation like u. I dont know what this means. i have tried raising cse to ndvo but no response as usual.
Itz going to be one year don't know when they will even start the eligibility
Yea they are not responding to any emails as usual

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Itz going to be one year don't know when they will even start the eligibility
Yea they are not responding to any emails as usual
Strangely i have never heard of anyone say about this economic not started folder. I seriously don’t understand whats going on with our files. Did u also have review required in notes? I have a review for settlement funds.

CanAspirant2018

Star Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes there was a review required for pof from the case analyst at Ottawa office before they forwarded it to local visa office.
I assumed it as normal as I thought local visa office would be reviewing the pof.

Now as per latest gcms I am in the economic eligibility review not started queue

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Yes there was a review required for pof from the case analyst at Ottawa office before they forwarded it to local visa office.
I assumed it as normal as I thought local visa office would be reviewing the
Yeah me too. There were many others who also had review required but their cases got cleared by ndvo in May itself. I don’t understand why ours was left behind. Interestingly my info sharing till today is still not complete. Very sad system this.

CanAspirant2018

Star Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah me too. There were many others who also had review required but their cases got cleared by ndvo in May itself. I don’t understand why ours was left behind. Interestingly my info sharing till today is still not complete. Very sad system this.
My info sharing was shown as complete as per the gcms but as I mentioned eligibility and security is not started.
I have declared above the minimum required and shown enough pof.

CanAspirant2018

Star Member
Apr 12, 2018
My info sharing was shown as complete as per the gcms but as I mentioned eligibility and security is not started.
I have declared above the minimum required and shown enough pof.
@bimale4bipeople
Is it normal to have a review required for pof from Ottawa office?(I assumed local visa office will be validating the pof )

Now as per gcms I am under economic eligibility review not started queue Have you heard of this queue ?